Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #9

Page 4 of 244 (3651 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,650 Replies | 68 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 613
Points 10,605
zoetc49 replied on Sun, Jul 28 2013 9:42 PM | Locked

http://www.creativequiltkits.com/quilt-fabrics/manufacturer/blank-quilting/tribal-treasures.html

I found this one, not sure what it all has.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,415
Points 415,724
gini replied on Sun, Jul 28 2013 11:19 PM | Locked

http://jojosquiltshop.danemcoweb.com/shop/product/ethnic-echoes-5481m-khaki/

this is a khaki

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,403
Points 47,130
Angele replied on Mon, Jul 29 2013 7:44 AM | Locked

Thanks Zoetx and Gini. Those are some that didn't show when I checked last night.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,749
Points 38,840
ls2116 replied on Mon, Jul 29 2013 8:29 AM | Locked

My computer is acting weird again.  I've had my current provider out to house several times this month.  Might be time to change internet providers because its rediculouse paying high money for fast speed then only registering less than mb!!!!!  Going to work on quilt blocks and avoid internet headache. 

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,559
Points 23,645
Susie replied on Mon, Jul 29 2013 8:42 AM | Locked

Oi...I feel so far behind on projects right now...My sewing machine table is COVERED and I don't even know what's on it!

I need to finish up the block for Kristin's quilt today...and get the one for Mary's quilt done tonight.  I also need to get my charms cut for the swap, and get on the HSTs that need to be done.  I've also been asked to make a quilt by a lady at work who is expecting a new great niece the end of August.

ARGH!!!!  That doesn't even include the alterations I"ve been asked to do (hem pants & shorten a stretchy dress), and get the grand's new school clothes started.

Can I just stop the world for a couple days so I can get to my machine?  I can't understand how I got so very far behind and I'm a bit stressed because of it...dang it anyway...

Chicagoland, Illinois

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,403
Points 47,130
Angele replied on Mon, Jul 29 2013 8:46 AM | Locked

Susie, now deep breaths, nice and slow. You can only work on one of those at a time. So pick the more stressful or urgent, and go from there. You will get it done and have fun in the process...

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,587
Points 75,910
Karla replied on Mon, Jul 29 2013 8:59 AM | Locked

Susie:
Can I just stop the world for a couple days so I can get to my machine?  I can't understand how I got so very far behind and I'm a bit stressed because of it...dang it anyway...

Oh, Susie, I'm retired and I know that feeling oh so well.  There are 8 bags of plums that still need to be prepared, and now my tomato harvest is in full swing.  I can't see my sewing table either and I've been asked to babysit the 1 year old today.  It's my neighbor's birthday and I haven't completed my gift to her and she's always so punctual...I'm ready to just throw up my arms and toss it all in.  

OK, breathe, breathe, deep breath, inhale, exhale. We will get this all finished and if we're just a little late, everyone will understand, won't they?

• | Post Points: 65
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,559
Points 23,645
Susie replied on Mon, Jul 29 2013 9:43 AM | Locked

I knew you ladies could talk me off the wall!  I'm sure that it really doesn't help that I found some fabric on Saturday during part of my shop hop that I fell in love with.  And it got my brain running in overdrive.  I already have the plan drawn on paper (roughly).  It's going to be the center for the next RR...and I am keeping this one!  And I found the perfect fabric to make a wall hanging for my chiropractor, who has taken such good care of me, in spite of not being paid for the bulk of my treatments! 

Dang...the more I think about it, the more that is hanging out there.  But I will get it done.  Guess I just needed a little perspective...and a good list so I can prioritize, right?

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 456
Points 8,685
Jan replied on Mon, Jul 29 2013 10:05 AM | Locked

I have to agree with the need for motivation and to get back on track. Don't know what hit me, but can't seem to get myself moving in the completing direction. Now that I am back from vacation, I am just going to start at the top of the pile and see what is there.  Hopefully that will lead me to get something finished.  We will see.

Maybe I will have the June "to do" list done before the end of July.  LOL.

Have a great, pain free day.

Jan

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,443
Points 176,258
Marie replied on Mon, Jul 29 2013 10:14 AM | Locked

Well today I'm resting up from a busy weekend.  Saturday was an 80th birthday party for one of my DD's neighbor, Hawaiian themed.  Great food, great music and great company.  Sunday was a play, Kitchen Witches, I attended with my Red Hat group, it was hilarious!  We went to Friendly's for a bite to eat after the play and ended up just eating and talking for about 2 hours.  All and all, a great weekend!  

Here are some of my Red Hat group.

Millbury, MA

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 266
Points 4,965
Lesley replied on Mon, Jul 29 2013 11:14 AM | Locked

Marie lovely picture. Red Hat Group??? New one on me can you explain please ?

we have had thunderstorms this afternoon lashing rain and hailstones! The ground is dry so I hope no one suffers any flash floods. 

I have just heard from a dear friend in Sarasota that we have been trying to meet up when we go to Florida in November and have sorted out a visit. Giddy is not the word!,

Only 110 days until we go (and counting)!

xxx

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 629
Points 9,365
MaggieNae replied on Mon, Jul 29 2013 12:12 PM | Locked

Karla, is there a zoo near you?  You could give them your extra fruit if it's too much to deal with.  I bet they'd love it.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,443
Points 176,258
Marie replied on Mon, Jul 29 2013 1:25 PM | Locked

Lesley:
Red Hat Group??? New one on me can you explain please ?

Leslie, it would be better if you googled "Red Hat Society", than have me explain.   It is in England as well as many other countries.

Millbury, MA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,499
Points 48,025
Frances replied on Mon, Jul 29 2013 1:43 PM | Locked

I see Marie, so thats why you havent been in touch youve been on the razzle, i hope you were a good girl (well good for you)

lots of love

Francesxx

Page 4 of 244 (3651 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use