Top 10 Posters

Did You Work on a Quilt Today? #9

Page 208 of 259 (3880 items) « First ... < Previous 206 207 208 209 210 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,879 Replies | 69 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,088
Points 16,685
weezee56 replied on Sun, Apr 13 2014 9:36 PM | Locked

Donna, you could use, any of the pinks or white. Very pretty quilt top.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,750
Points 364,892
Kris replied on Sun, Apr 13 2014 9:43 PM | Locked

Candis :
Kris, you have been busy! What's causing you to spasm? If I may ask.

That's the million dollar question Candis. All we know is my muscles spasm like mad, mostly in my upper back and arms; legs on occasion. I am seeing various doctors and all they've come up with so far is "an inflammatory process". I have more blood work in the AM. So much fun...NOT.

I did have a productive weekend so I'm happy right now.

Candis :
I hope you feel better really soon!

Thanks.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,722
Points 38,405
ls2116 replied on Sun, Apr 13 2014 11:54 PM | Locked

kris hope you feel better soon my muscles have been achy all day , but i was able to get started sewing on colorwheel quilt.  toomorrow i'll be looking at samples for vertical blinds at last i'm going to start fixing my house up!  It must be spring!!

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 870
Points 14,850
Candis replied on Mon, Apr 14 2014 7:09 AM | Locked

Kris, That sure sounds puzzling!  Has this been going on for a long while?  I am so sorry you are experiencing this!  Hope they figure it out quickly!  Does thus happen all the time or just when you are active? Geeze, sounds very incapacitating . I will pray for answers for you!   

MODESTO, CA.
  • | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 870
Points 14,850
Candis replied on Mon, Apr 14 2014 7:11 AM | Locked

Donna, what a lovely colored quilt!  That looked like some work!  It is lovely!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,737
Points 66,695
Bonita replied on Mon, Apr 14 2014 8:00 AM | Locked

Oh my , Donna, very pretty and lots of HST.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,363
Points 242,417
Thea replied on Mon, Apr 14 2014 9:37 AM | Locked

Donna - very cute - I thought the same thing Bonita did - wow lots of half square triangles... i hope you took time with them - they can be daunting - I know how it is to make quilts with tons of them - you never think you will get to the end - but you did and it is very pretty.

Kris, I sent many prayers your way.  Isn't it always - one more thing we have to go through.  I had the wierdest experience last night but am unsure what really happened... i'll figure it out one day - or not as is usually the case... but hope they find some answers for you - I am being sent to another neurologist for another EMG - this time for my legs - what next right!

I did work on my Autumn Baltimore album center square all day yesterday - on and off - it was hard to stand for the length of time I needed to stand so I did it in periods and probably it has something to do with my wierd experience after I went to sleep last night - but who knows... anyway - have all the pieces for the center fused in place and will start this week with the satin stitching of them down.   

I now have 12 sections to do for the swag around the side and 4 corner areas to do... I cut the material for the border pieces last night and when able this week will wrok on them - all the fused pieces are cut and setting there ready to go... i think I will take it slower then normal.

Cute baskets you all are making - I might have to get in on that for some presents for this coming Christmas.  I think with all our financial woes that hand made gifts will be given to all!  and that is not a bad thing at all.

Jay was baptized and confirmed this weekend and that was awesome... and then this morning I woke to snow... YES I said SNOW in Oklahoma on the 14th of April - DH did say we were going to have winter till Easter this year and he is right - come on Easter.  I was so liking this past week with the temperatures in the 80s - and all my flowers blossoming... the tulips are hiding right now - am hoping though that this doesn't hurt the Pear tree - it was all in bloom - we had a late freeze last year and didn't end up with any Pears and I missed them. so crossing my fingers...

I did get up this morning and got done with most of my Monday chores - I cleaned the kitchen up - washed all the counters down with vinegar - did the floors the same way - got a new table cloth for the kitchen table and all the dishes are washed - not all put away yet but washed... did a load of laundry and folded the cloths in the basket and tidied up the bathroom... all that is left for today is to wash the sheets and change them on the bed... I do have to go to the bank shortly and mail a letter ... while staying with my son in MN for a couple weeks because Cassie does Daycare and is paid partially by the state they have to do a background check on anyone that is there while the kids are... so have to mail the letter out to them so they can check me out...I laughed as I still carry a top-secret clearance from the AF so should be okay - but did take me back that they do this - but understand too!  Better safe right then sorry!

So have a great Easter week to all - I only have cold air to send today but am still sending butterfly hugs!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,388
Points 175,308
Marie replied on Mon, Apr 14 2014 10:26 AM | Locked

Debbie-do, I made one of the baskets yesterday, it was fun!  Just need to get buttons, going to Walmart after lunch.

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,388
Points 175,308
Marie replied on Mon, Apr 14 2014 10:29 AM | Locked

Judy, love your basket, it's so cute!  Looks like kitty has an itch.  :  )

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,388
Points 175,308
Marie replied on Mon, Apr 14 2014 10:32 AM | Locked

Donna, just wanted to say "great quilt top"!  No advice on borders.

Millbury, MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,531
Points 51,070
Ginny replied on Mon, Apr 14 2014 10:32 AM | Locked

That is a really cute box that you made, Marie.  Get some big buttons for me too.  I don't have enough that go together.    LOL     Ginny

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,388
Points 175,308
Marie replied on Mon, Apr 14 2014 10:37 AM | Locked

Bonita:
 Marie, you will enjoy making them, they're quick and easy

Bonita, I did enjoy making one.  Had some 8" squares hanging around so I made one up in that size.  I'm curious, what size did you use for the tissue box?

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,406
Points 415,664
gini replied on Mon, Apr 14 2014 10:50 AM | Locked

beautiful quilt donna, 

kris, I hope you start feeling better soon.

gini in north idaho

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,024
Points 28,570
Ramona replied on Mon, Apr 14 2014 10:56 AM | Locked

Donna,

How many borders do you want? Me, I think I'd go with the brown color you have in there. Don't you just love all the different ideas you get when you ask a question on here? Audition and see what you think.

Quilton, Ramona

Page 208 of 259 (3880 items) « First ... < Previous 206 207 208 209 210 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use