Top 10 Posters

Did You Work on a Quilt Today? #9

Page 189 of 259 (3880 items) « First ... < Previous 187 188 189 190 191 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,879 Replies | 69 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,801
Points 123,045
Judy T-Bellingham replied on Wed, Mar 26 2014 3:35 PM | Locked

Candis :

Ok triplets at birth Judy's with us too!

Well, not sure about that. You guys don't wanna be MY age. I'll be the mama of you twins. How about that?

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,965
Marlabartlett60 replied on Wed, Mar 26 2014 3:55 PM | Locked

Ok Judy. But I will gladly take the Role of the baby sister, at 60 yr old,  I'm delighted!   

MODESTO, CA.
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 486
Points 9,370
Pat A replied on Wed, Mar 26 2014 6:18 PM | Locked

I will have to be the oldest.  At 73 I am an old lady, probably a bit older than you Judy. 

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 486
Points 9,370
Pat A replied on Wed, Mar 26 2014 6:19 PM | Locked

Besides, age is irrelevant. 

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,801
Points 123,045
Judy T-Bellingham replied on Wed, Mar 26 2014 7:02 PM | Locked

Pat. We're about the same age. Just a year apart. It's a good age but since I still think I'm 18 it's a,bit of a shock when I look in the mirror. :-)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,801
Points 123,045
Judy T-Bellingham replied on Thu, Mar 27 2014 1:49 PM | Locked

Wow, sure is quiet here today. I'm guessing it's because so many can't log on? 

I am working on a quilt today (of course, who isn't??).  I'm making a quilt for the annual goat rescue charity auction. 

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 382
Points 8,550
didash replied on Thu, Mar 27 2014 2:42 PM | Locked

Maybe others ARE having a hard time logging on....Today was the first time I've had an issue...even after they sent me a temp password, I couldn't log in...but after retrying about 10 times, it finally took and I got in.  I now understand the frustration others have been having with the site.  Here's hoping the rest of the bugs get worked out!

Haven't worked on a quilt today - yet.  Have spent most of the day sorting, measuring, folding fabrics and scraps in my bitty stash...almost all organized! :)  Need to make a run to JoAnn's tonight to take advantage of this week/weekend sale and then will quilt when I'can't sleep - LOL!

Can't wait to see your auction quilt, Judy...you always come up with something unique :)

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 308
Points 4,095
Barbara in Colorado replied on Thu, Mar 27 2014 2:50 PM | Locked

I've been working away on the Garden Party applique quilt.  Spent some time trying to decide on some fabrics which I love to do because it means I get to play in my stash.  I also got a baby quilt loaded on the longarm for quilting this weekend.  In order to do this, there is lots of housekeeping and laundry to accomplish between now and the weekend.  And, it is supposed to be gorgeous weather here in Morrison, so it will be hard to stay indoors.

Barbara

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,801
Points 123,045
Judy T-Bellingham replied on Thu, Mar 27 2014 2:55 PM | Locked

Barbara in Colorado:
In order to do this, there is lots of housekeeping and laundry to accomplish between now and the weekend.

Housework? When you can quilt?  But, yes, I have to do some ugly chores also. Plus take the two dogs for another walk. And, finally, pay some attention to hubby. :-)

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,965
Marlabartlett60 replied on Thu, Mar 27 2014 6:42 PM | Locked

I'm working on my seasonal mug rugs for the swap, they count I think. I think of them as mini quilts!  And they are so cute!!!  Great practice for new techniques too!  

MODESTO, CA.
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 289
Points 4,710
SpringerMom replied on Thu, Mar 27 2014 7:11 PM | Locked

Thought I would jump in here too... Age.. I agree that it's always a shock when I look in the mirror or pass a big plate glass window at a store... how did my mother get here??!! haha. I just do not feel like a 60-something person. Sheesh.

I was doing some housekeeping today so I can sew this weekend. I decided that, as much as I love my pair of yahoos, they make most of the mess that I repeatedly have to clean up! I'll bet if I didn't have them, I'd only have to vacuum and dust once every couple of weeks! But, I luv them and could not manage without their companionship! I do need to have more time to quilt, less time cleaning the same floors over and over, tho!  Yesterday I put borders on a throw. It need to be done and I've had trouble staying the course with it. But, I'm getting there.

My Sunshine doesn't come from the skies, It comes from the love in my dog's eyes.

-Unknown

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,846
Points 40,250
ls2116 replied on Fri, Mar 28 2014 9:56 PM | Locked

I've been working on sewing room and getting acquainted with my new machine.  I'm planning another wall quilt some kind of color wheel, and a bom kit.  The last wall quilt i made was received today and relative was thrilled to get it .

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,801
Points 123,045
Judy T-Bellingham replied on Sat, Mar 29 2014 12:48 PM | Locked

I finished a quilt top for a charity auction, still need to layer and quilt it. It's the goat rescue event I've done before. This one isn't goat themed, it's Seattle Seahawks. Kind of funky but I like it. The binding will be the same fabric as the shirt as I don't have enough of the green. Actually glad to see the last of that green fabric.

• | Post Points: 95
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,465
Points 41,130
Mimi replied on Sat, Mar 29 2014 12:58 PM | Locked

Judy T-Bellingham:
Kind of funky but I like it.

Kinda cute if you ask me Judy T.  I think the darker blue will be just the thing for the border.  WTG  

I'm working on so many half started things but the one I'm working on today is a pair of baby quilt tops for a teacher friend having boy twins in August.  We all think she'll have to leave work before the end of the year so I've got to put everything else on hold until the tops are at least pieced.  Hope to post a photo before the end of the weekend.  It's raining cats and dogs here in Philly.  Great day to sew.  

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,801
Points 123,045
Judy T-Bellingham replied on Sat, Mar 29 2014 1:02 PM | Locked

Thanks Mimi, I think you're right. It needs the darker blue for the binding to set it all off.

Page 189 of 259 (3880 items) « First ... < Previous 187 188 189 190 191 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use