Top 10 Posters

Did You Work on a Quilt Today? #9

Page 145 of 213 (3188 items) « First ... < Previous 143 144 145 146 147 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,187 Replies | 64 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,091
Points 24,565
Agnes replied on Mon, Jan 6 2014 3:26 PM

If anyone thinks I am working at only one quilt at a time you've got the wrong impression. I just like to not have an overbearing number of projects on the go at the same time. As long as something is physically present it takes up brain space. I like to keep my brain relatively clutter free.

By the way, thanks all to the kind words on this quilt. I came to enjoy the free motion process finally with this finish. Next quilt won't be waiting in the wings nearly as long waiting to be quilted.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,398
Points 45,125

Congratulations Jacy, your quilting marathon has begun! You quilt is very pretty, I love the colors.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,424
Points 72,050
Karla replied on Mon, Jan 6 2014 4:47 PM

Agnes, what a beautiful quilt, love the birds.

Jacy, your fishy quilt is really cute.

My accomplishment today has been to make 2 LUS blocks, do the dusting and the laundry.  Now it is about time to pick up the boys for TaeKwonDo, and I'll stop at the post office first and mail the block for Carol's quilt.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 101
Points 1,690
hhhdmh replied on Mon, Jan 6 2014 5:13 PM

Jacy, Your quilt is so cute. My son and grandson would love the fish. God Bless. Darlene in Indiana

God Bless

Darlene in Indiana

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 684
Points 10,270

Jacy, your quilt is so cute.  I love the bright colours and the fish them.

Agnes, I love the bird theme.  Just beautiful.

Karla, you did better then me.  I was hoping to get two LUS, but only got one done.   Well there is always tomorrow.  

Jeanette

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,424
Points 72,050
Karla replied on Mon, Jan 6 2014 7:45 PM

Jeanette Kennedy Asiala:
Karla, you did better then me.  I was hoping to get two LUS, but only got one done.   Well there is always tomorrow.  

I've got to get 4 more done before next Tuesday so I can post the next assignment.  I also need to get all 6 of the Dear Janes done this week, because the next assignment will be out on Wednesday.  And if I hopefully get inspired and can find the fabric in my stash, I have a Round Robin to finish, too,

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,292
Points 45,710
Angele replied on Mon, Jan 6 2014 7:45 PM

I love your quilt Mz M.  I love the colors and the nice secondary pattern it makes.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,292
Points 45,710
Angele replied on Mon, Jan 6 2014 7:53 PM

Very nice quilt Agnes. You sure did not waste any time getting busy!

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,292
Points 45,710
Angele replied on Mon, Jan 6 2014 7:56 PM

Way to go Jacy! One done! I love the bright colours it really looks like a fun quilt.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,292
Points 45,710
Angele replied on Mon, Jan 6 2014 8:01 PM

I finished quilting one yesterday.

And now this is the next one I will be working on!

Stay warm everyone!

Angèle  from NWO

• | Post Points: 95
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 684
Points 10,270

Karla, you are putting me to shame.  I don't know how you do it.  I still have three more to complete on LUS and I was hoping to get started myself on the Dear Jane.  I might have to give up hand sewing and move to machine sewing to keep up.  Before I can even start Dear Jane I have to get out and find some fabric.   I wish you luck in getting all your projects done.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,424
Points 72,050
Karla replied on Mon, Jan 6 2014 8:07 PM

I'm doing Dear Jane in blue/white.  I think I have a couple fat quarter bundles in blue/white and a couple of yards of white on white, so hopefully won't have to buy more fabric for DJ.  I'm afraid I've already spent my monthly fabric allotment.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 52
Points 570

Very happy quilt!  Lots of fun looking at the fish!

Not Ranked
Posts 45
Points 785

This quilt has been stacked away for about two years so I started working upon it as a New Year's goal. Today, I put together two rows and am debating about removing three blocks because they are too dark for an overall pastel look. Of course that makes more work for me and I just want to get it done. So off I go to my sewing room while DH has the football game blaring. Hum-m, wonder why I cannot move photo to end of text. Forgive me, I will learn how this works but like free motion quilting, it will take some trial and errors. 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Mon, Jan 6 2014 8:57 PM

Jacy:

Jacy, what a perfect "watery" quilting design for a fishy quilt!  Those all-over designs are a great way to get a quilt quilted fast!  Love it!  One down with just a few more to go!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Page 145 of 213 (3188 items) « First ... < Previous 143 144 145 146 147 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use