Top 10 Posters

Did You Work on a Quilt Today? #9

Page 133 of 259 (3880 items) « First ... < Previous 131 132 133 134 135 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,879 Replies | 69 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 186
Points 3,190
hhhdmh replied on Sun, Dec 22 2013 11:07 PM | Locked

Anges, I love your angel quilt. God Bless. Darlene in Indiana

God Bless

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,251
Points 172,988
Marie replied on Mon, Dec 23 2013 9:16 AM | Locked

It's beautiful Agnes!  The blue and white combo are just perfect!

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,225
Points 27,610
Agnes replied on Mon, Dec 23 2013 10:18 AM | Locked

Nancy, Darlene, Marie--Thank you for your very kind comments on the Angels quilt.

Agnes in NW Ontario

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 436
Points 7,025
Julienne replied on Mon, Dec 23 2013 10:52 AM | Locked

Agnes:

Only the top pieced so far. It will go into hiding while I finish up all kinds of other projects that have been sitting around. This is at the top of the new list for 2014 to quilt. 

Up close of a couple of blocks.

Agnes, This is so pretty. Love the color scheme and detail.

Sorry been gone for so long. Long story. But I have always admired your work!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,641
Points 65,360
Bonita replied on Mon, Dec 23 2013 11:17 AM | Locked

Agnes, I really enjoy looking at your work. Beautiful blue and white Angel top.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 436
Points 7,025
Julienne replied on Mon, Dec 23 2013 11:22 AM | Locked

Hi everyone,

I am sorry I have been gone for a bit. As I think you know I had one stroke in July. Just as I finished healing from that one. I major stroke hit in November. working with a speech therapist and occupational therapist I have my typing skills back for the most part. Thank goodness for spell check and stubbornest.   I did not lose my thought process or my ability to communicate, It was just hard to get what I wanted out of my mouth sometimes until I did get on the mend.  My hands still shake, so under close eye of my husband he will not let me sew until they stop for fear I will cut myself. Well who in quilting hasn't.    I have still need my wheel chair. Well who does mind a ride once in a while. LOL   I also joke that mother nature is playing a bad joke and or I live in the weird part of MO and gravity only took one have of my body and will take the other half when I am older. LOL  Hey find the humor right.

Thomas and I had to postpone our wedding but we did get married on the 13 of December when I was feeling alot better.   Very Very small. But it was great.

I have been reading posts and been able to keep abreast of what has been going on. I am sorry and pray for those who have suffered so.And I am sorry.   I have tried to keep in touch with some of you. It has been hard but I have not been trying to "blow" anyone off. I have skype, it would have been easier that way. But I do know that I slept alot. 

I did not know how to change the topic name or I would have. Some things are hard to remember on this site.

Boy that backspace bar is being used alot here. So I will bid you farewell for now. Expect me on the boards again all the time now.  Thank you for those who sent cards or emails personally.

Hugs to all,

• | Post Points: 65
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,468
Points 50,050
Ginny replied on Mon, Dec 23 2013 11:30 AM | Locked

Julienne,  So nice to hear from you again.  I wasn't aware that you were having additional difficulties after your last stroke.   Congratulations on the marriage.  I think you have found a wonderful man to stand by your side.     Ginny

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,225
Points 27,610
Agnes replied on Mon, Dec 23 2013 11:43 AM | Locked

Julienne--Thank you. So good to see you back on and even if you can't sew yet you can at least hang out with those that do. Congratulations on your marriage. Soulmates are an important part of getting over obstacles. 

Bonita-- Thank you as well.

You gals have no idea what an encouragement to keep quilting you are when you tell me you enjoy looking at my work. My son has told me that I must never quit sewing and quilting because when I slack off from hobbies I start having health issues. Guess they're there all along. I just don't concentrate on them when I am happy with my sewing.

Agnes in NW Ontario

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,251
Points 172,988
Marie replied on Mon, Dec 23 2013 1:21 PM | Locked

Julienne, welcome back, sorry you went through all of that and I pray for your continued progress.  God Bless you.  (((((HUGS)))))

Millbury, MA

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 436
Points 7,025
Julienne replied on Mon, Dec 23 2013 1:22 PM | Locked

Thank you Agnes and Marie.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,641
Points 65,360
Bonita replied on Mon, Dec 23 2013 3:03 PM | Locked

Julienne, happy to see you're doing better. Enjoy your first Christmas with new DH. Merry Christmas. By the way I'm happily using the SS goodies. Thanks again.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Mon, Dec 23 2013 4:01 PM | Locked

Welcome back, Julienne!  You have an amazing attitude for someone dealing with the hardships you've experienced.  May God bless you with continued healing in the New Year!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,179
Points 15,780
Susan replied on Mon, Dec 23 2013 4:24 PM | Locked

Welcome back, Julienne ! Congratulations on your marriage, too ! I was not aware you had a stroke, so glad your on the mend. I am not on much so when I didnt see you on here I thought you were just busy. Im really happy for you as Im sure you needed your DH more than ever as you were recouping. Merry Christmas and hope you have a blessed New Year.   Hugs, Susan

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,582
Points 75,645
Karla replied on Mon, Dec 23 2013 7:21 PM | Locked

Julienne, welcome back and continued prayers for your complete recuperation.  Congratulations on your marriage, too.  Hope you and DH have a wonderful Christmas!  You deserve it.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,971
Points 27,675
Ramona replied on Mon, Dec 23 2013 7:29 PM | Locked

Haven't been on much this year. Lots of family issues keeping me busy but I do want to take this opportunity to wish everyone a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Page 133 of 259 (3880 items) « First ... < Previous 131 132 133 134 135 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use