Karla replied on Mon, Jul 29 2013 1:06 AM

Thanks, I'll be watching for it.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Jul 29 2013 5:45 AM

Karla mine is being reposted today . Hopefully it will get there this time. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,592
Points 75,980
Karla replied on Mon, Jul 29 2013 9:05 AM

Barbara:

Karla mine is being reposted today . Hopefully it will get there this time. Barbara

I'm sure it will, Barbara, LOL.  I sometimes wonder what my mail carrier (we have one of those gang boxes and it's around the corner) thinks is going on with my mail....all these little packages from all over...and from Canada and the U.K. too.  

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Mon, Jul 29 2013 2:46 PM

Karla,  my package went out priority mail this morning.  You should have it by Wednesday.

I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Winthrop, WA

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,518
Points 48,260
Frances replied on Mon, Jul 29 2013 3:09 PM

Karla,

Your mailman/woman will think you are a celebrity dont be surprised if they ask for your autograph.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,040
Points 13,220

Frances:

Karla,

Your mailman/woman will think you are a celebrity dont be surprised if they ask for your autograph.

lots of love

Francesxx

France's, you are too funny!  Quick wit!!! Hahaha!

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Thu, Aug 1 2013 1:14 AM

Karla, did you get my package today?  USPS.com says it was delivered...so really hope it was to you!  

I wouldn't want some other person in Fernley to be wondering what kind of cult 'QCA Sister Quilters' are...LOL!!!

Winthrop, WA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Thu, Aug 1 2013 7:47 AM

I think mine should arrive by today, maybe tomorrow at the latest.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 605
Points 12,675

Patti, 

I love that block.  What is it or where can I find the pattern for it?

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,580
Points 23,980
Susie replied on Thu, Aug 1 2013 9:50 AM

I am planning on mine being mailed out tomorrow, but Monday at the latest.

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,592
Points 75,980
Karla replied on Thu, Aug 1 2013 10:39 AM

Donna B:

Karla, did you get my package today?  USPS.com says it was delivered...so really hope it was to you!  

I wouldn't want some other person in Fernley to be wondering what kind of cult 'QCA Sister Quilters' are...LOL!!!

Sorry, Donna, I was babysitting all afternoon, and then DD1's in-laws came to visit and I never made it out of the house to get the mail.  I'll go check this morning before we leave for the day to my DSIL's to see her grandkids who finally came to pay her a visit.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,592
Points 75,980
Karla replied on Thu, Aug 1 2013 11:00 AM

Donna, yes your package was in the mail box and the blocks are beautiful.  I also received Barbara's yesterday.  Barbara's had been returned to her as she put an incomplete address on it the first time, but I haven't received the one that Bev sent and I haven't heard from Bev lately either.  I'm hoping hers was just sent back to her and not lost in the mail.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 703
Points 11,570
Bev replied on Thu, Aug 1 2013 11:34 AM

Hi Karla, you haven't heard from me because I did not want to pester you and was hoping it would make it. I guess I should have paid attention to the bad vibe I was feeling from a certain woman behind the counter and taken my block to another P.O. i just assumed it would be priority mail but on my receipt it showed 1st class. Maybe that is the same as the Pony Express and it couldn't get through. lol

I haven't received it back and will "try" to find out what happened to it but since I did not include tracking it may be a lost cause.

If you have time to wait on another block i would love to and will be more than happy to make another block but have to say that if you have enough for the size quilt you plan on making and don't need it just let me know.

Disappointed me....

from TN

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,592
Points 75,980
Karla replied on Thu, Aug 1 2013 7:58 PM

Bev, I haven't given up on it yet, but my fear is that is somehow went through automated equipment and was damaged, or the equipment stripped it from the envelope.  I hate to admit that does happen quite frequently.

If you want to make another block, feel free.  I still have room since Nana has been ill and unable to make hers, and I haven't received from everyone yet.  Just let me know and I'll wait, as I have been quite busy now anyway.

Page 4 of 7 (91 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use