Top 10 Posters

Georgia Quilt Show

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 11 Replies | 4 Followers

Not Ranked
14 Posts
Points 645
Ocydroma posted on Fri, Jul 19 2013 12:18 PM

I just recieved in the mail the information on the Georgia  Quilt Show Sept 19-21, 2013 at the Cobb Galleria Centre. Are there other people planning on going? I really hope nothing comes up and I can  make it at least ome day. I'd love to meet other on this forum there. Let me know if you'll be going and what day (s).

• | Post Points: 35

All Replies

Top 25 Contributor
Female
4,821 Posts
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Fri, Jul 19 2013 12:32 PM

My sister is coming down from TN and we are going. Probably on Friday, Sept 20th. I liv3e in Ellijay so it only about an hour, maybe a little less, for us. Where are you coming from?

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
1,784 Posts
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Fri, Jul 19 2013 12:45 PM

I'm looking forward to going to this quilt show.  We just may get together and have some fun.  I've never had the privilege of going to one, so I'm planning to stay with my friend in Atlanta and head up to Marietta, may even go everyday.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
4,821 Posts
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Fri, Jul 19 2013 12:52 PM

Oh, Joni, that would be AWESOME!  And, if vendors isn't enough, Marietta has a couple great quilt shops. And lots of yummy places to eat. Please go on Friday!

Sukochi

Top 50 Contributor
Female
1,784 Posts
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Fri, Jul 19 2013 12:56 PM

Sound great to me...I'm always ready for shopping and eating.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
4,821 Posts
Points 85,145

Joni:

Sound great to me...I'm always ready for shopping and eating.

When it get closer, we will make some plans! Can't wait to meet ya.

Sukochi

Not Ranked
14 Posts
Points 645
Ocydroma replied on Fri, Jul 19 2013 10:50 PM

I can go any of the days. I would love to meet people from this forum. Idk where everybody is from, but I'm south west of atlanta if anyone wants to carpool. I dom't really know of anyone that quilts and would enjoy meeting people that share the same interest.

PLEASE let's keepin touch! If anyone would like my cell number so we can txt, PM me. I'm not much on talking on the phone but I'm all about txting

Pam

Top 25 Contributor
Female
4,821 Posts
Points 85,145

Pam, I am in the northwest Georgia mountain. Up 575. I do not text. My hubs is too cheap (sorry, honey, but you know it's true!) to have a phone that does anything but call in and out. I don't like to talk on the phone either. I am not a "chatter". WiIl be there on Friday, the 20th. Probably about 10 a.m. But, since that is two months away, we will talk more when the time comes. Are there many quilt shops where you are?

Sukochi

Top 150 Contributor
Female
615 Posts
Points 11,735

Sukochi, not a "chatter", I have to say NO to that!!  HaHa, I love to chat with you!!

Michelle B
Enjoy family, friends and hobbies

Top 25 Contributor
Female
4,821 Posts
Points 85,145

Michelle:

Sukochi, not a "chatter", I have to say NO to that!!  HaHa, I love to chat with you!!

Michelle Jim says "she know you well!" Ha, I meant not a phoine chatter. In person, I don't take a breathe!

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
10 Posts
Points 250
Diana replied on Thu, Aug 1 2013 9:55 PM

Ocydroma,

I am new to this forum, but I live only a few miles from the Cobb Galleria which is a great venue.  I will be attending on Thursday.  Can't wait to shop and see all of the beautiful quilts.

Diana

Top 25 Contributor
Female
4,821 Posts
Points 85,145

Diana:

Ocydroma,

I am new to this forum, but I live only a few miles from the Cobb Galleria which is a great venue.  I will be attending on Thursday.  Can't wait to shop and see all of the beautiful quilts.

Diana

Oh Diana, welcome to QCA. I am excited to hear I have a possible quilt shopping friend in Marietta! Can you go to the GA Quilt Show on Friday?? Oh, I hope so.

Did you see that Jenny Doan of Missouri Star Quilt Co, is having a truck show! I love her and am so excited about that.

Diana, friend me and I will send you a PM.

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use