Top 10 Posters

Lets make a Quilt for Kristin

Page 32 of 38 (558 items) « First ... < Previous 30 31 32 33 34 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 557 Replies | 33 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 439
Points 7,070
Julienne replied on Sat, Aug 10 2013 4:51 PM

Kristin, What a beautiful letter to your father. My prayers are still going out to you and Richard as you still have a long journey to make as it would seem. I am glad you are at home. Nothing better then your own bed and your own food. Hosp food is gross. I have been in the hosp enough to know myself that I have people sneak me in food. LOL. 

God Bless you !

Julienne

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Sat, Aug 10 2013 8:25 PM

Kristen, I am so overwhelmed with happiness at your words. I thank God for your return home. Home get a whole new meaning when you have been so very, very ill. I rejoice in your happiness at being surrounded by your loved ones.  You did it, Girl, You  are home. Sewing will be cathartic, also. Don't you think?

You have the most caring, loving husband. You should be so proud of him. What a totally NICE man. Rich thanks so much for keeping us posted on our dear, sweet friend. You are the best.

The letter to your Dad was just beautiful.  Rest in your memories, and keep him in your heart forever. 

Thanks, Kristen for loving us. We did for you out of great love. You are a quilter, girl and us quilter's band together when one of us has a need. Now take it easy, get some rest. 

We are all surrounding you in prayer still. 

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,499
Points 48,025
Frances replied on Mon, Aug 12 2013 3:38 AM

Kristin,

Its lovely to know you are back home, and its wonderful to have you back with us again.

As Marie would say lots of "higs" coming your way.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,334
Points 20,045

I was AFK for the weekend.  What a lovely message to come back to.  Kristin, I'm so glad to hear that you're back at home.  I know you have a very long recovery ahead of you.  Here's hoping that the new device works as intended.  We're so glad to have you back as your recovery allows.  :)

Raleigh, NC

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,390
Jacy replied on Mon, Aug 12 2013 3:22 PM

The quilt is quilted and now I'm working on the binding. I have a busy couple of days, but I hope to have everything finished and mail the quilt to Kristin by the end of the week.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 266
Points 4,965
Lesley replied on Mon, Aug 12 2013 3:43 PM

Jacy you must be related to SuperWoman!! Will you post pics of the finished quilt please?

Lxx

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,135
Points 17,490
weezee56 replied on Mon, Aug 12 2013 4:22 PM

Lesley:
Jacy you must be related to SuperWoman!! Will you post pics of the finished quilt please?
I agree with Lesley. I would love to see the finished quilt. Do you like super woman or wonder woman better?

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,559
Points 23,645
Susie replied on Tue, Aug 13 2013 2:15 PM

Jacy--I am going to add my KUDOS for a job well done!  You pulled this together so quickly, and have done such a wonderful job putting it together!  I can't wait to see the finished quilt!

Kristin--Continued prayers for your progress.  You have a wonderful hubby who has been just great about keeping us all posted on your progress.  We are all so thrilled that you are doing so well!

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,390
Jacy replied on Tue, Aug 13 2013 3:18 PM

weezee56:
Do you like super woman or wonder woman better?

How about tired woman?

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,390
Jacy replied on Tue, Aug 13 2013 3:29 PM

Pictures, pictures...........all your blocks have made a wonderful quilt........

all finished except for a label, here's the front, and the back (cream on cream print)

• | Post Points: 185
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,334
Points 20,045

Wow, Jacy.  Beautiful.  I am so impressed.  I just love the way you've done a different quilting for each block.  How special.  And how quickly you've gotten it all done.  I could have spent a week just mulling over the different quilting styles!  Thanks so much for organizing this.  I'm very happy to know that Kristin will have it during her long recovery ahead.

Kristin, hang in there, girl!  You are in our thoughts daily.  I think they're supposed to be testing your new neurostimulator this week - is that right?  I hope you'll let us know how that goes.  Fingers crossed for you!

Raleigh, NC

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, Aug 13 2013 3:48 PM

Stunning Jacy and block contributors!  

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,559
Points 23,645
Susie replied on Tue, Aug 13 2013 3:53 PM

Jacy--you did an outstanding job!  It's absolutely beautiful!

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 266
Points 4,965
Lesley replied on Tue, Aug 13 2013 4:05 PM

Jacy words fail me it is fantastic, stunning, wonderful. You are one very clever talented lady.xxx

Kristin hope you are still taking it easy and doing as you are told I am sure when you get your hands on your quilt you will feel the amount of love and friendship that has gone into it. xxx

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 642
Points 16,275
Zsofia replied on Tue, Aug 13 2013 4:42 PM

WOW Jacy! This looks beautiful! Great job!

Zsofia

Page 32 of 38 (558 items) « First ... < Previous 30 31 32 33 34 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use