Top 10 Posters

Lets make a Quilt for Kristin

Page 8 of 38 (558 items) « First ... < Previous 6 7 8 9 10 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 557 Replies | 33 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Fri, Jul 19 2013 12:03 PM

Carolyn ,thanks for the update ,I will continue with prayers and please keep us update .Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,030
Points 15,750
weezee56 replied on Fri, Jul 19 2013 12:03 PM

Jacy

My block was mailed out today. Let me know when you get it. Thank you Louise

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 62,790
Jacy replied on Fri, Jul 19 2013 12:09 PM

Thanks for the update Carolyn. I wish you had better news, but it sounds like Kristin really needs this quilt now to lift her spirits. I will send her husband an email and let him now of our plans/progress with the quilt. Even before she physically has the quilt, just knowing that we are working on it will help lift her spirits I hope.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,250
Points 239,917
Thea replied on Fri, Jul 19 2013 12:11 PM

Carolyn, thank you for all you are doing for Kristin.  I wanted to sign up to do a block but didn't know If my health was going to allow it - I am in  a trial for the same stimulator that Kristin has to control my pain.  Just had it done yesterday.  So they are saying that after they get it out - they are not going to "ever" try to put it back in again so she will have to live with the Parkinson tremors - that is so sad as I know how much she was looking forward to it being repaired and having a life without tremors again.  I so hope that they find that they can do something for her - she is very much in my prayers.  She called me after the posts had been made about the problems she had as she didn't want me to be scared to go forward.  I am keeping her in my prayers and I truly thank you for all you are doing.  I hope soon to be back to my sewing machine and in full gear - just not yet but we are close!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 62,790
Jacy replied on Fri, Jul 19 2013 12:17 PM

tkbturtle, I accepted your friendship request and sent you a PM (personal message)

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 62,790
Jacy replied on Fri, Jul 19 2013 12:20 PM

weezee56:

Jacy

My block was mailed out today. Let me know when you get it. Thank you Louise

Thanks Louise, I'll watch for it and let everyone know as I receive blocks.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 62,790
Jacy replied on Fri, Jul 19 2013 12:23 PM

Thea:
 I wanted to sign up to do a block but didn't know If my health was going to allow it

Thea, if you feel up to it in the next week or so and decide to make one just let me know and I'll wait for your block. 

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,333
Points 20,025

Thea:

Carolyn, thank you for all you are doing for Kristin.  

Jacy deserves all the credit for organizing and building this quilt.  Thanks, Jacie!!

Thea, good luck with your nt. I really hope it works for you and provides you some relief from your pain!!

Raleigh, NC

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,583
Points 75,695
Karla replied on Fri, Jul 19 2013 12:36 PM

Thanks for the update on Kristen.  I will continue praying that they are able to successfully remove the wire and find something that will help her control the tremors.  

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 655
Points 16,585

I'm so sorry Kristin's news isn't better.  But I know a lot of folks are praying, and who knows what might happen in the future? 

I am in awe of the blocks posted so far, and realise the "plainer" ones will help balance out the fancy ones.  If we all did super busy blocks, the quilt would not have as much interest and eye appeal as having a mixture.  Mine is in today's mail. 

Brigit-Carol

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,275
Points 173,333
Marie replied on Fri, Jul 19 2013 2:28 PM

Carolyn (CarolBeau):
Please, no comparisons of one block to the next.  They are each unique and beautiful and I know Kristin will appreciate this so much.  Each block represents a friend at QCA and I know that Kristin will appreciate having this during her long recovery ahead.

Carolyn, you are so right.  Everyones block posted is beautiful and made with thoughts, prayers and love for Kristin.

Jacy, my block went in the mail today.

Millbury, MA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 62,790
Jacy replied on Fri, Jul 19 2013 2:37 PM

Marie:
Jacy, my block went in the mail today.

Thanks Marie, I'll watch for it.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,275
Points 173,333
Marie replied on Fri, Jul 19 2013 2:38 PM

Carolyn, thanks for the update, I will continue to pray for Kristin and her hubby.

Thea, my thoughts and prayers will continue for you as well.  (((((HUGS)))))

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,717
Points 436,750
Nana replied on Fri, Jul 19 2013 5:14 PM

Carolyn

Thanks for the update. I will keep Kristin and Rich in my prayers.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,847
Points 85,755
Sukochi replied on Fri, Jul 19 2013 5:28 PM

Tears...and prayers, so many prayers. Kristin, if you read this, you have SO MANY prayer warriors doing all we can. We must trust in the Lord and know he is guiding the hands of the surgeons. We love you, girlfriend!

Carolyn, thanks so much for keeping us updated. This must be so hard for the whole family.

Jacy, thank you for coming up with the quilt idea. She truly does need a quilt to give her comfort and love.

Sukochi

Page 8 of 38 (558 items) « First ... < Previous 6 7 8 9 10 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use