Top 10 Posters

Branson Retreat is on : Feb 23rd thru March 1st .

Page 2 of 3 (42 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 41 Replies | 8 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Tue, Jul 16 2013 12:52 PM

Hi everyone .I just finished talking with Stone Castle hotel and they are thrilled that we are coming back for retreat .we will have the same room as before and pretty much in the same section.For those of you who came earlier this year ,it will be just the same in price .200.dollars for 7days 6 nights per person. there will be 2 people per room with queen size beds,  couples 400.per room and if you want two beds per room you need to let me know ahead of time. 

At this time the Dates for these off season rates will  be Sunday  Deb 23th thru Sat March1st. if the majority do not like these dates we can make it earlier in Feb. but I will need to know this within a couple of weeks to get the reservations finalized .

I again will post this in the groups section  under Retreat groups so this is where you will sign up .  Again money will need to be sent to me by Feb 1st  and no later .

If you sign up you will need to send me your name ,address, email address and phone numbers . this is for my records only and will not be published . You can private message me or send to my email address  as follows  barickman26772@sbcglobal.net.

We will be in the same room as last retreat which was an amazing room .   so please make all correspondence on the group site as of now . thanks for you interest and I hope you will join us ,we really had fun at the last retreat.  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,473
Points 47,580
Frances replied on Tue, Jul 16 2013 1:40 PM

Barbara,

Sorry i wish i could but its impossible, but know that i will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers for you all to have a wonderful time, oh best keep an eye on Leslie and Sir sew a lot  i can understand her man hunting but surely thats a bit extreme.

lots of love

Francesxx

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Tue, Jul 16 2013 1:54 PM

OH but  Frances you now what its like to see a man in uniform .  we can't always help ourselves ..LOL

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,479
Points 21,770
Susie replied on Tue, Jul 16 2013 1:59 PM

Barbara:

At this time the Dates for these off season rates will  be Sunday  Deb 23th thru Sat March1st. if the majority do not like these dates we can make it earlier in Feb. but I will need to know this within a couple of weeks to get the reservations finalized .

Wow, Barbara!  For $200 for 2 months and a couple weeks, I am definitely in!!  Lol!

I will see what I can do to clear my schedule...it's all going to depend on whether I can get my month end stuff done before I go.  I can't be gone during the month end processing week...

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Tue, Jul 16 2013 2:06 PM

Susie, that is Feb 23 thru March 2st  I hit a wrong letter I'll have to fix that. but its still a great price for a week at a nice hotel . I do hope you are going to attend . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,479
Points 21,770
Susie replied on Tue, Jul 16 2013 2:23 PM

I figured that's what you meant, since that's the topic desciption.  Just had to give you a hard time about the difference.

I will have to take a good look at the calendar for next year and see if I can manage it.  Being so close to a month end may make it impossible, but I'm gong to see what I can do.

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Tue, Jul 16 2013 2:25 PM

Well I can make it earlier they told me the whole month of Feb . is good .so if we need to make it a week earlier I can get it changed. I just need folks to let me know .  Barbara 

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,112
Points 410,989
gini replied on Tue, Jul 16 2013 2:39 PM

elaine couldn't make it the first week of march.

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Tue, Jul 16 2013 3:29 PM

No but she good with the dates I got now . there were several gals that could not do the first week in March. several guilt shops and guilds were having their retreat the same week  I talked to the I think it was Rachel and we have it all worked out.  so far the date is ok .I've had a couple of gals that hoped we would move it back a week .but we'll see how it goes ..

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Thu, Jul 18 2013 8:16 AM

I hope all of you will consider coming to the Branson retreat in 2014 we have a lot of fun and its a beautiful  hotel for a great price for a week .  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,093
Points 14,135
Dawn replied on Thu, Jul 18 2013 8:35 AM

I am interested, will see what DH thinks.  :-)  It is just after my b.day so maybe!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Thu, Jul 18 2013 8:41 AM

Dawn We'll keep our fingers crossed.  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,426
Points 72,090
Karla replied on Thu, Jul 18 2013 10:16 AM

I loved the great time I had at this retreat and love the Stone Castle, but I don't think I'll be able to make it this year...it's a long drive and I'm not sure I want to press my luck with another long winter drive.  Maybe I will try to make the Smoky Mountain Retreat in June...will have to start working on DH right now and start saving (after the Oregon Retreat) to make it possible.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Thu, Jul 18 2013 12:35 PM

Karla we will miss you ,but the Smokies retreat is also fun. you get to cook at that one.  I love the cabin and Sara and Mike are great host. And Mary does a superb job of setting up the retreat. Mike has this great pontoon  boat and he takes folks for a really nice ride on the lake .go in the evening when its nice a cool  you'll love it .  I wish I could go to both  but I just don't have the funds to do both

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Sun, Jul 21 2013 12:48 PM

bump

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Page 2 of 3 (42 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use