rated by 0 users
This post has 36 Replies | 12 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,210
Points 38,275
Roxana replied on Thu, Jul 18 2013 8:23 AM

eparys:

I too would like to join the group - I see comments about sending a PM - how do I do that?  Thanks

Send me a PM with your email address and I will invite you!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 111
Points 2,565
eparys replied on Thu, Jul 18 2013 8:28 AM

Roxana -  That was the problem - where do I find the "hot button" for a PM? is Start a conversation the PM?

Betty 

A quilt will warm the heart.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 20,310
Points 254,984
Barbara replied on Thu, Jul 18 2013 8:44 AM

eparys:

Roxana -  That was the problem - where do I find the "hot button" for a PM? is Start a conversation the PM?

Just click on her name and when her page comes up you will see on the right side  in red a group of words , hit the one  to request her friendship .  once she does then you can send messages .  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,210
Points 38,275
Roxana replied on Thu, Jul 18 2013 8:58 AM

Start conversation will work too... It's confusing since QCA calls PM's Conversations!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,849
Points 141,490

eparys:

I too would like to join the group - I see comments about sending a PM - how do I do that?  Thanks

eparys.  Click on the picture of the person you want to send a PM to.  For example, click on my photo or name (or Roxana or whoever post you happen to be in) and it will take you to my page. To the right of my picture you'll see a section that may say "Start Conversation". If it doesn't, it will give a link for you to request "Add as a friend".

This will send a communication to that person privately so you can give them your email address.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,849
Points 141,490

Oops. looks like I gave eparys instructions for a PM and some of you already had. I really need to read all the replies before jumping in.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,210
Points 38,275
Roxana replied on Thu, Jul 18 2013 9:47 AM

No problem, Judy. Just so long as we get eparys in! Thanks!

Page 3 of 3 (37 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.