Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 16
Points 365
Shirley Posted: Wed, Jul 10 2013 1:11 AM

Hi, wanted to let those interested know that I have just posted (on my blog) a link to 14 free patterns that I developed by use in my guild's charity quilt work. They are all simple patterns, lap quilt size. I had previously published them as a small book that many guild members used. Since I now have a few patterns for sale, I decided to make these simple ones available for free at the same location so more quilters could use them for charity quilts. Check them out on the pattern page of my blog: www.mysterybayquiltdesign.com if you are interested. The patterns are very suitable for beginners, but experienced quilters will find them useful because the yardage calculations and cutting instructions included can save some effort.

Be sure to email me through my blog if you have any questions or problems with these patterns.

Shirley at Mystery Bay Quilt Design

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Wed, Jul 10 2013 9:30 AM

I like your website.  I am also disappointed that I wont be in Silverdale when you are.  I will be going to your area soon to pick black berries with my sister, but not at that time.  I like the Port Gamble quilt store and will be stopping there.  Wish I had known about the quilt show in May, I would have gone then.

I remember you elegance fireplace mantle piece.  Very pretty.

Thanks for the heads up on the free patterns.  A couple of them I would not have thought of on my own.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use