Marge P needs your T's & P's!

Page 13 of 15 (217 items) « First ... < Previous 11 12 13 14 15 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 216 Replies | 16 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,656
Points 120,210

Marge, maybe we need a ticker tape welcome when you arrive at retreat? Instead of ticker tape we could toss strips of fabric selvages. LOL Take care and see you in about 4 weeks.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,180
Jacy replied on Thu, Sep 12 2013 9:10 PM

Marge, so glad to hear you are back home and progressing well, looking forward to seeing you at the retreat!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Thu, Sep 12 2013 9:56 PM

Judy

If you have had time to do any sewing before Marge arrives we will have plenty of scraps from under your table to use as confetti.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Thu, Sep 12 2013 9:58 PM

Marge, thanks for the detailed update.  It's so good to hear that you are getting around well at home.  That rash and blister sure wasn't something you wanted to be dealing with right after surgery.  I'm glad it was just a simple allergy.  Have you found many things you are allergic to?  Make sure you pack your own soap for the retreat!  See you soon!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,656
Points 120,210

Nana:

Judy

If you have had time to do any sewing before Marge arrives we will have plenty of scraps from under your table to use as confetti.

Oh funny! You have a great memory for an elderly lady!  (Just kidding, don't hit me).

But just you wait, I will give Kris no reason for another incriminating photo shot.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,180
Jacy replied on Thu, Sep 12 2013 10:38 PM

Judy T-Bellingham:

Nana:

Judy

Oh funny! You have a great memory for an elderly lady!  (Just kidding, don't hit me).

But just you wait, I will give Kris no reason for another incriminating photo shot.

Hey Judy, we could gather the confetti from under everyone's table's and scatter them under Nana's table, right before Kris comes by with the camera. Then we'd have more to tease her about than just falling out of her chair!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,656
Points 120,210

Jacy:
Hey Judy, we could gather the confetti from under everyone's table's and scatter them under Nana's table, right before Kris comes by with the camera. Then we'd have more to tease her about than just falling out of her chair!

Perfect!  LOL

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Thu, Sep 12 2013 11:55 PM

Judy

You had discriminating evidence under your chair in Branson and you didn't sew hardly at all.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Thu, Sep 12 2013 11:56 PM

Jacy

You can usually find confetti under my chair at anytime....especially when I am falling out of it.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,399
Points 119,586
Patti replied on Fri, Sep 13 2013 9:04 PM

I think is was Gini at the first Leavenworth, WA retreat that said we had to take a picture of the area around Judy's  sewing station to post.  We could always gather confetti from everyone and put it undere Gini's station.   She has a reputation for encroaching on others territory, so we could really spread it around to make it look like it was her.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,656
Points 120,210

Patti:

I think is was Gini at the first Leavenworth, WA retreat that said we had to take a picture of the area around Judy's  sewing station to post.  We could always gather confetti from everyone and put it undere Gini's station.   She has a reputation for encroaching on others territory, so we could really spread it around to make it look like it was her.

It was Gini? Here I was "blaming" Kris. Kris, I owe you a huge apology and Gini, just you wait......LOL

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,415
Points 415,724
gini replied on Sat, Sep 14 2013 12:49 AM

whoa, wait a minute here.   i'm sure it was kris.  positive !!!   you really don't think i'm capable of coming up with a nefarious scheme like that, now, do you?  besides, i'm pretty sure  i was napping, it couldn't have been me.   maybe it was nana,   she's always plotting something.

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Sat, Sep 14 2013 7:27 AM

Now hold on a minute.   How did I get into this......  I wasn't the one to get Kris to take pics of Judy's messing station.  I know it wasn't me. I was still concussed from falling out of my chair.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,810
Points 365,747
Kris replied on Mon, Sep 16 2013 11:58 PM

gini:

whoa, wait a minute here.   i'm sure it was kris.  positive !!!   you really don't think i'm capable of coming up with a nefarious scheme like that, now, do you?  besides, i'm pretty sure  i was napping, it couldn't have been me.   maybe it was nana,   she's always plotting something.

Now now, next thing you know I'll be blamed for being a gremlin too. ROFLOL

I'm innocent. I just happen to get the photo evidence.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Tue, Sep 17 2013 1:11 AM

Now Kris fess up.....you are the gremlin.

Vinton, Virginia

Page 13 of 15 (217 items) « First ... < Previous 11 12 13 14 15 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use