Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara Posted: Thu, Jul 4 2013 5:59 AM

QCA the spam people have taken over the forum .this is why we need some site monitors. there is never anyone around on the weekends or holidays to take care of these issues .  help .thanks Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,514
Points 30,780
Diana replied on Thu, Jul 4 2013 6:40 AM

I agree with you Barbara.  Scammers are taking over and no one in charge seems to care.   That's why I am spending less and less time here.  I get comments I am interested in, in my e-mail.

Diana in East TN

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,504
Points 48,110
Frances replied on Thu, Jul 4 2013 7:34 AM

Barbara,

I so agree with you from the beginning of this week there has been at least 10 i think something certainly needs to be done.

lots of love

Francesxx

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Thu, Jul 4 2013 8:11 AM

QCA Mandy got rid of one earlier this week. But, you are right. Why o people do this? Obviously, they don't have a life. Useless waste of skin!

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,294
Points 29,260
Agnes replied on Thu, Jul 4 2013 9:32 AM

The reason spammers can get on is that the main server is not set up to filter. We had the problem on another forum. They went through several steps and warned us that if that didn't solve it they would have to resort to member sign in. The piles of new spams are most likely all robot induced. Robots can't decipher the codes and type them in that you run into at other places. On the other forum they could block them without having to go to the member sign in each time. Several years later all is still well there.

Agnes in NW Ontario

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use