Page 1 of 3 (31 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 30 Replies | 12 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara Posted: Mon, Jul 1 2013 10:55 AM

What in the world has been going on, no communication at all. this is terrible public relations you all have going , As paying member we should have a right to know .

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 95
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,827
Points 39,915
ls2116 replied on Mon, Jul 1 2013 11:00 AM

Agreed I couldn't get on for quite a few days I feel like saying to my friends pm me phone number just so i can still communicate with you.

Quilting My Rainbow

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,529
Points 177,453
Marie replied on Mon, Jul 1 2013 11:03 AM

Barbara, I am feeling as frustrated as you.  I emailed Nana, Gini, and Kris because I have their personal email addys. and Nana replied that she hasn't been able to get on the site either.  I'm totally lost without my "friends".  

The powers that be, please let us know what's going on, please!

Millbury, MA

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 331
Points 5,860
Jenia replied on Mon, Jul 1 2013 11:35 AM

agreed with all the comments here!

When the site is down, the administrator should have all of our email addresses (at least paid members any way).  They should send out an email announcement that tells us why the site is down and when they expect to get it back up again.

Having just nothing is really very frustrating.  It's highly unprofessional and very upsetting.  Even an automated little blurb just saying the site is down would suffice.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 387
Points 7,355

I couldn't agree more. It's highly unprofessional and very upsetting.

Denise Smart

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,316
Points 18,480

I am trying to locate my QCA friends on facebook so that I can keep in contact with them...I am so over this site it's not even funny!  I didn't pay to renew on June 1 and almost did this past weekend but luckily I couldn't get in to do so.  The total lack of concern is what ticks me off! They were able to post about contests on facebook (to get paid by sponsors) but NOT one answer was posted to folks asking what was happening.  I think all you paid members should demand partial refund as we are only here part time!  

Also, now that I am finally back in QCA site, I go to "my groups" and it shows I am only a member of one; prior to this weekend fiasco I was in several groups.   RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!! 

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,592
Points 75,980
Karla replied on Mon, Jul 1 2013 12:25 PM

I couldn't get on either...and it is frustrating.  If I hadn't already renewed my paid membership, I certainly wouldn't.  They better get their act together soon.  I think we could start a group on facebook, I know i belong to several of them.  It could be an open or a closed group.  At least that way, we could continue our communication when this dam system is down, which seems to be quite frequently lately.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,508
Points 48,175
Frances replied on Mon, Jul 1 2013 12:54 PM

Karla,

Im on facebook under frances darvill, like you i am annoyed frustrated and totally (a word i cant use) i can understand problems what i find appalling is the fact that no one could be bothered to communicate on facebook about what was happening, needless to say i wont be renewing.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020

Karla and Frances, I'm right there with you.  The good news is facebook is reliable, I have been on there for 2-3 years.  Karla, friend me, Melody Brummett Parsons.

MelodyP

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 331
Points 5,860
Jenia replied on Mon, Jul 1 2013 1:29 PM

I'd love to be friends with everyone here on Facebook.  I'm really easy to find because my name is so unusual. 

Please friend me any time Jenia LeFevre Ciomek (betcha I'm the only one! just like Tigger)

I follow "Celebrate Hand Quilting" there and it's a good, lively place to visit.  Never goes down, and the people there are nice and friendly too just like here.

If I had the time I would set up a FB page, but I don't have time with full-time work and house repairs (not to mention quilting).  Someone who has a bit of time should open a closed group (just like the hand quilting fb page).  I really would do it but don't want to disappoint anyone if I can't be found during a particularly busy work day or something.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,353
Points 20,380

Jenia, Melody, Frances - I've added you ladies on FB as well as Barbara and Thea.  I'll continue to add people as I find you on FB.  In the meantime, my full name is Carolyn Deans Beaudot, so you can find me on FB that way!  

Raleigh, NC

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Mon, Jul 1 2013 2:52 PM

Grrrr, I can get onto these discussion threads, but I can't get into Groups.  I wonder how long the "migration" will take.  Did you see admin's post on Facebook?

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,408
Points 19,580

Barbara:

What in the world has been going on, no communication at all. this is terrible public relations you all have going , As paying member we should have a right to know .

Oh, thank goodness. I thought it was just me.  I figured I was doing something wrong. I agree with everyone. The paying members should get at least some sort of communication to lets us know that they are aware of a problem and working on it. But, then again, maybe they weren't working on it until this morning. Anyway, I cant breath again.

Missed you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,604
Points 48,215

MNnancy:

Grrrr, I can get onto these discussion threads, but I can't get into Groups.  I wonder how long the "migration" will take.  Did you see admin's post on Facebook?

Nancy, you scared my barr! She jumped right up onto the dashboard when she heard you growl.  I thought these Smoky Mountain barrs was made of stonger stuff. 

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,604
Points 48,215

1. just a thought here but ... if the servers were down how would they have written an email to all of us to let us know ?

Southwest of San Antonio

• | Post Points: 50
Page 1 of 3 (31 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use