Top 10 Posters

Why is customer service so hard to get in touch with?

Page 1 of 1 (15 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 14 Replies | 4 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 13
Points 335
janetjudd Posted: Wed, Jun 19 2013 1:05 PM

I emailed several days ago and have not gotten a response. I seriously have been on the phone for 43 minutes on speaker letting it ring and play the recording, with no answer. I even sent a message on Facebook! I'm starting to get really irritated. 

Anyone have any advice on how to get in touch with someone?

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,110
Points 410,979
gini replied on Wed, Jun 19 2013 1:41 PM

I don't think they have enough staff.  What do you need help with?

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,535
Nana replied on Wed, Jun 19 2013 2:39 PM

Janet

I think part of the problem is short staffing.   Also I have found if you call earlier in the day you have better luck reaching someone.   Is there something that we can help you with?

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 68
Points 685

Nana:

Janet

I think part of the problem is short staffing.   Also I have found if you call earlier in the day you have better luck reaching someone.   Is there something that we can help you with?

HI,  Though you didn't ask me if you could help I'd really appreciate some.  I left three messages and emailed about my membership ending and stillhaven't received a reply.  I guess short staffing is an issue everywhere.  I'd like to renew so should I just do it where it asks if I want to do 'premium membership'? 

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,324
Points 19,935

Charlie Disante:

Nana:

Janet

HI,  Though you didn't ask me if you could help I'd really appreciate some.  I left three messages and emailed about my membership ending and stillhaven't received a reply.  I guess short staffing is an issue everywhere.  I'd like to renew so should I just do it where it asks if I want to do 'premium membership'? 

Hey Charlie,

Here's how I renew my membership on QCA (and I think this should work if you've had a lapse in membership also)..  c

1.  Click your name in the top right corner (red font)

2.  In the blue-ish box on the left under "Premium Membership Benefits", Click "My account status"

3.  Next to "1 year membership to Quilters Club...", Click "Renew"

4. Follow instructions for payment.

That should do it!  Just post again if you have questions.

Raleigh, NC

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,110
Points 410,979
gini replied on Wed, Jun 19 2013 3:13 PM

Charlie, I renew online, just like carol described.  It works for me.

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Wed, Jun 19 2013 4:23 PM

Nana that didn't work for me at all ,calling early. they just don't have anyone there .8-5 thru Sat is just a joke . and if you do leave a message they never call back . I'm really starting to get fed up with customer service.  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Not Ranked
Posts 13
Points 335
janetjudd replied on Wed, Jun 19 2013 5:10 PM

I received a cracked DVD in the mail and haven't gotten a welcome kit that others have mentioned. 

You know what makes me REALLY mad? The message I sent on Facebook was read, yet no one could be bothered to respond. 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,535
Nana replied on Wed, Jun 19 2013 5:24 PM

Charlie

Most of us renew online.  Just do the premium membership and you shouldn't have any problems.

Vinton, Virginia

Not Ranked
Posts 13
Points 335

Well, I've been trying since June 16. They post on the Facebook page multiple times a day. They read the message I sent there, and then marked it unread. No one answers the phone. No one answers messages or emails. I'm fed up.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,384
Points 119,271
Patti replied on Fri, Jul 5 2013 11:32 PM

Janet, I am so sorry you are experiencing this.  It wasn't always this way.   When I first joined, I had a problem, and my phone call was answered immediately and the problem resolved in minutes. 

I have received a letter telling me a DVD is coming in the mail.   If you send me a private message, I'd gladly send it to you when it comes. 

There are a lot of great folks here.  Which is the only reason I tolerate all the problems.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Not Ranked
Posts 13
Points 335
janetjudd replied on Sun, Jul 7 2013 12:36 AM

Thank you Patti! I appreciate that so much. Hopefully someone will surely get back with me soon, but just in case, I will PM you. I'm sorry for the slow reply. We are having a LOT of rain in Kentucky, and last night my craft room flooded! I was in tears. Thankfully I think everything was saved, except for a couple of books. I haven't tried my serger yet. 

This is a pic of the water that was standing in my yard.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,576
Points 36,070
ls2116 replied on Sun, Jul 7 2013 8:16 AM

I think its the same everywhere.  but i renewed electronically through site last yr by using renew button as others suggested.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 776,775
QCA Admin replied on Fri, Jul 12 2013 2:37 PM

If you are renewing online, please use Google Chrome or Firefox. If you use Internet Explorer and haven't "fixed" the Internet Explorer upgrade then the renewal will more than likely not go through. Internet Explorer did an upgrade which made it incompatible with Quilters Club of America. The fix is easy and is necessary if you want to use Internet Explorer as your browser. You can find out about the fix here.

We were short staffed and have been busy training new staff. Thank you for your patience as we move forward with training!

Hope you all have a productive quilting weekend! 

QCA Mandy

Not Ranked
Posts 13
Points 335
janetjudd replied on Fri, Jul 12 2013 4:03 PM

QCA Admin:

If you are renewing online, please use Google Chrome or Firefox. If you use Internet Explorer and haven't "fixed" the Internet Explorer upgrade then the renewal will more than likely not go through. Internet Explorer did an upgrade which made it incompatible with Quilters Club of America. The fix is easy and is necessary if you want to use Internet Explorer as your browser. You can find out about the fix here.

We were short staffed and have been busy training new staff. Thank you for your patience as we move forward with training!

Hope you all have a productive quilting weekend! 

QCA Mandy

I just wanted to update everyone and say that in the last 24 hours, I have been contacted on Facebook and via FogBugz by Shelle in customer service. They were super nice and helpful and solved my problem!

I look forward to continuing to get to know everyone here! Thanks Mandy for the update! 

Page 1 of 1 (15 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use