Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 25 Replies | 6 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,295
Points 413,979
gini replied on Wed, Jun 19 2013 1:51 PM

It sounds like they have their wires crossed and put you  in the wrong spot in QNNtv.   If you are a paid member here,  you can go to QNNtv, go through sign up where it looks like they are charging you for QNNTV.    Then you put in the code from QCA, the charges are taken off and we get free access.  We have to go through this every year when we renew our membership.  It sounds like you have been directed to the wrong spot at QNNTV.    

perhaps, this is worth a thought.   Are you a paid member here instead of QNNTV.?  And that is why you were directed to go here to get to QNNTV?  I would recheck that.   As a member here we get a lot of discounts that usually pay for our membership fees, as well as access to QNNTV,  I hope you get it all figured out.

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,295
Points 413,979
gini replied on Wed, Jun 19 2013 1:55 PM

Another thought,  you are in main forums here, admin doesn't check here.  In the upper right hand corner of this page, you can click on customer service and try to get admin here at QCA to respond.

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Thu, Jun 20 2013 10:35 AM

Priscilla:
From now on I am only going to make posts in the mornings.

LOL  That comment tickled me!

Priscilla, what a pretty quilt you are showing in your avatar/profile picture!  Have you been quilting long?

I hope this issue gets resolved for you soon.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,702
Points 436,420
Nana replied on Thu, Jun 20 2013 1:13 PM

Priscilla

Nancy is right.   That is a gorgeous quilt in your avatar.  I would never have thought to mix Dresdens with flower baskets.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 144
Points 1,930
Priscilla replied on Fri, Jun 21 2013 3:22 PM

It not dresden it's  a double card trick block. I got the pattern on quilters cache. She calls it the colorwheel block. It was a long process making that quilt. I have been quilting for about 6 years give or take. Thanks for the compliment. I really don't make many quilts anymore. I use the longarm to do quilting for a few customers/friends. That is why I wanted the videos. I was going to get some pointers on free hand quilting. Guess not though. I still have not heard a word from that company. I can log in but it still says: 

Your plan: You do not have an active subscription

I am wondering if it's because I cancelled the automatic paypal payments. I mean I really don't want them to go into my paypal account and take what they want. People forget they do that and then the overdrawn bank thing happens. Sighs. I wish they would just say HEY i stole your money and you cannot do a thing about it. Anything at this point would be positive. It's the non reply thing I can't stand. I have emailed I have called and nada...... gotta go it's getting late in the afternoon. I don't think so good in the evenings. I just ramble and make a lot of nonsense remarks. . LOL....

Here's the link to that block if your interested.

http://www.quilterscache.com/S/SpinningColorWheelBlock.html

I think I enlarged it to a 9 1/2 inch block to go with the double postage stamp block. 

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 34
Points 750

Hello Priscilla, I have been reading along and feeling your pain and frustration. It!s quite easy to do when you have been in the same position. I have not found the site very user friendly and somewhat confusing at times. I think you may have answered your own problem unknowingly, if you have cancel a paypal payment and you were using paypal to pay for the subscription surely that is what has happened. In the past I too was concerned with paypal having access to my bank account I solved the problem by asking for all gifts to be paypal cards! Problem solved!

By the way your wuiltis really nice in your Avatar.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 144
Points 1,930
Priscilla replied on Sat, Jun 22 2013 7:36 PM

Yeah I think once I cancelled the paypal payment..even though they got the money...it cancelled it out. Now I don't know what to do. If i go through the link at the site I am afraid they will take another 24.00 that I really don't have. Weill I do have it but that is all I have at the moment. Sighs.....I don't know what you mean by "all gifts to be paypal cards"? Is that something paypal offers or is it a credit card? Thanks.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 144
Points 1,930
Priscilla replied on Sun, Jun 23 2013 6:08 PM

Ok so I signed up again. Now I have paid 48.00 dollars this year. Seems wrong. I just hope they are happy. I am still upset. Seems they just don't care. Their contact links do not work. I had to type it in manually. I wonder if that is legal? 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Sun, Jun 23 2013 9:50 PM

Please let us know if it worked for you this time.  You have us all concerned for you now.  

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 34
Points 750

For my birthday, Mother's Day, Christmas etc. I have requested my family to purchase paypal money cards. They can be purchased at Walgreens in $5, $10 etc. amounts. I then load them to my paypal account and don't have to worry about money being deducted from my household account. You can dispute the amount taken from your banking account with your bank if you have not received what you paid for. 

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 777,770
QCA Admin replied on Tue, Jun 25 2013 2:11 PM

Hi Priscilla, 

I just checked with Karla and she said your refund should hit next week. It looks like you have been helped with this issue. Sorry for the delay and the frustration you felt. I hope everything is fixed and you can get back to watching QNNtv.com. 

QCA Mandy

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use