Top 10 Posters

From Maine

Page 1 of 2 (26 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 25 Replies | 6 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 144
Points 1,930

Hi I am from Maine. In March qnntv. charged my paypal accunt for 24.00 for a year. Ok so I log in and I only get previews. Is that all I am getting? I have proof I paid it and have yet to get the full episodes. What would you do different....I do not like that kind of business. If I pay for something from the qnntv site I expect to get the full episodes from that site. I would not even have bother to come to this site because I am not interested in the forum. I like the craftsy site better for socializing. I am extremely frustrated. On a few of the episodes it said to come here. pfffft that didn't help...it just wants me to pay again. I am not paying another year. I just want full access to what I paid for. That's all. They could at the very least email me. 

It says:

Your plan: You do not have an active subscription

What kind of subscription is it? Look at the photo!!! I paid and I want full access.

• | Post Points: 80
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,490
Nana replied on Tue, Jun 18 2013 8:42 PM

Have you went to the QNNtv site and done the official sign up page with a login and password?   Once you have actually registered you should be able to see all the videos.  Sorry you are having problems.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 144
Points 1,930
Priscilla replied on Tue, Jun 18 2013 8:45 PM

I have been a member for 2 years so yes

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Tue, Jun 18 2013 9:28 PM

Priscilla, 

At the very bottom of the www.qnntv.com website, there is a "contact us" link (lower right corner).  I would try reaching them there.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,821
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Tue, Jun 18 2013 9:29 PM

Priscilla:
I would not even have bother to come to this site because I am not interested in the forum. I like the craftsy site better for socializing.

Pricilla, perhaps, since you are not interested in "socializing", with us, you should take your objects to the custome  service dept., rather then asking us to help you ,on the back side of an insult.   Excuse me? 

There IS a customer service dept. You can contact then by phone or email. If you could not get through, that is their problem, and we have no way to help you with that. Bless your heart.

Sukochi

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 423
Points 6,765
Julienne replied on Tue, Jun 18 2013 9:40 PM

Sukochi:

Priscilla:
I would not even have bother to come to this site because I am not interested in the forum. I like the craftsy site better for socializing.

Pricilla, perhaps, since you are not interested in "socializing", with us, you should take your objects to the custome  service dept., rather then asking us to help you ,on the back side of an insult.   Excuse me? 

There IS a customer service dept. You can contact then by phone or email. If you could not get through, that is their problem, and we have no way to help you with that. Bless your heart.

Priscilla, Maybe you should just go back to craftsy and write off your $24.00. We really do not need your kind here. May you be the sunshine of your future.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,490
Nana replied on Tue, Jun 18 2013 10:31 PM

Sukochi and Julzs

Lets play nice.  This makes us sound uncaring and snobby.  I don't think either of you meant it that way.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,220
Points 41,005
Donna B replied on Tue, Jun 18 2013 10:31 PM

Priscilla, while this is a sister site to QNNTV (also owned by Fons&Porter), the forum members here do not have any control over QNNtv.  While the vast majority of us are kind and helpful people more than willing to help as best they can, we often are just as challenged as you seem to currently be.  As you have been advised, the best course of action is to contact Customer Service on the QNNtv site directly.  That should get you to the people best positioned to actually help you.  Good Luck!   

p.s. I also am a fan of Craftsy, but I happen to like the socialization on this site best!

Winthrop, WA

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 144
Points 1,930
Priscilla replied on Tue, Jun 18 2013 11:02 PM

I guess you didn't see where I have told you I tried to contact them. Maybe you didn't see it. I didn't not mean any disrespect to your group. How many times do I con'tact them before they reply? Can you please tell me. I really don't know how else to contact them. I have tried the qnntv site. And what does that mean " my kind" ? My kind? Please explain what you mean. What you would do? Would you just let it go? I showed proof. I have tried to contact them by mail. I have even complained on the videos themselves. What would you do? 

I am sorry. I did show some disrespect. I am just angry about not getting what I paid for. My kind is poor living in the middle of nowhere with no job a bad heart and bad eyesight. So I guess that is my kind. I have a quilt group that comes once a week and that is all the humans I see.  I am sure your group is fun and creative. Again I am sorry if I stepped on toes. I just hope someone will help me. I would even settle for getting my money back. It was on automatic payment and my bank got overdrawn. It was a real mess for me. I had to borrow money to get myself from being further overdrawn at the bank. I didn't even find that out for a month. So I had late charges. 24.00 to me is like 240.00 to some of you. It's been a bad time and again I am sorry i was just angry to not get any help or my money back. I feel rotten I came here and vented. I should not have done that. I am still upset with the bank for not informing me I was overdrawn. It's been bad.....

Ok I have to add in just a little more. I have been a member at qnntv for over a year this is the second year. They automatically took out the 24.00. So I was all good I thought..  But I do not get full episodes. I did take them off my paypal account "after they took the money cause I cannot afford to be overdrawn again. They took it out March this year. Now I thought it went for a year until next March.  Sighs I can mess up mess.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,490
Nana replied on Wed, Jun 19 2013 12:22 AM

Priscilla

I know in the past when I have renewed with QNN I had to go thru the registration process again.  It is a little weird and doesn't automatically bring your membership forward after payment.   I have never understood this but I doubt that it has changed.   I am truly sorry that you are having so much trouble getting in touch with their customer service.   I do know that the customer service for QCA isn't the same as the one for QNN.  They aren't under the same umbrella.   I wish you luck and I totally understand how even a $24 debit on your banking account can cause severe problems.  It has happened to me before.  

I think we got off on the wrong foot in this thread.  I am sure you are a nice and caring lady that loves her quilting just as much as the rest of us.   Each of us finds a niche on certain forums and that is where we like to socialize.   I think if you give us a chance that you may be surprised.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 23,839
Points 352,757
Kris replied on Wed, Jun 19 2013 1:49 AM

Priscilla,

you paid through PayPal so they can look into it for you if you can't get a resolution from QNNtv. Log into Paypal and initiate the process from there.

If you are a paid member on QCA you will find a code in your member benefits along with instructions for getting onto QNNtv without having to pay again. From your home page (to the left of your profile) you'll see a link for QNNtv. It tells you all you need to know. I can't post the code in a public forum. Try that and see if it works for you.

I really hope you can get this resolved soon.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,123
Points 411,194
gini replied on Wed, Jun 19 2013 4:58 AM

pricilla,  QNNtv and this site QCA  are not the same organization, though they are owned by the same company.   this is QCA and they  cannot help with your QNNtv  problems.     also  here in this forum you are talking to the members of QCA, not QCA admin.   there is nothing we can do to help you, except try to direct you to  the right place. 

it is very frustrating when you can't get a response from QNNtv,  won't paypal refund your money, if you aren't receiving the services you paid for?

oh, QNNtv is directing you here, trying to get you to sign up for membership here.  they are a sister site to us.   if you are a paid member here, you get access to QNNtv as part of our membership.

again, i know it is frustrating.   i am sorry you didn't get much sympathy from members  here and i really hope you get you problems solved with QNNtv.   best of luck. 

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,821
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Wed, Jun 19 2013 7:00 AM

Pricilla, Nana is so right. What I said to you, yesterday, was mean spirited and very uncalled for.  I am known to fly off the handle, at times. You just hapopened to be in the right place, at the right time.

I really think the advice from the others is right. I have never hand dealings with QNN thought I do think what has happened to you in just wrong. Ther must be a solution. Try all that was told you to do here. Bet it works.

I am saddened about you hardship. I will put you in my prayers  I read a comment, late last night that I think says it all." I feel your peace". If you are a Christian, that tells you that in th==God there is peace, if we turn our trials over to Him.. There is probably help, locally, that you could find.

Have a wonderful day. Don't ever give up.

Sukochi

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 423
Points 6,765
Julienne replied on Wed, Jun 19 2013 7:57 AM

Pricilla, Nana is so right. When I saw that message I was tired and crabby from several personal things that had gone on in my life and it caught me in a bad way. I am truely sorry. I do not fly off the handle often if ever, but yesterday I was at my last straw and probably should just not have been on the computer at all. 

This advis that you have received here from every one is the best. This is the best group of women I know and the best group of friends that I have. I would not trade them for the world. You may want to try our forums and I see what you are missing. I too belong to Craftys, but I do perfer these forums.

I really hope in my heart that your situation works out for you and again I am truely sorry for being snippy last night, as the girls can tell you here that is not who I really am. I will keep you in my thoughts. 

Have a Peaceful Day!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 144
Points 1,930
Priscilla replied on Wed, Jun 19 2013 12:22 PM

Thanks for understanding. I am the one who blurted out that I didn't want to socialize here. I should have been respectful and I am sorry I was not.. On one of the video posts it said to come here and go through a free link. I really am confused. I still have not heard anything. I called yesterday. Maybe they will get back to me today. No emails yet.  It shows that I have sent them in my sent folder. I will wait a week before I try again and give them some time to fix it. It's a new day and things look better in the morning. From now on I am only going to make posts in the mornings. 

• | Post Points: 35
Page 1 of 2 (26 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use