Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 19 Replies | 5 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 5
Points 85
mysewtime replied on Tue, Jun 18 2013 8:16 PM

Thank you - I hope so!

btw- I love your name...it is also my daughter's name, also with a "K".

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Posts 13
Points 335
janetjudd replied on Wed, Jun 19 2013 12:30 PM

I just joined a month ago and have gotten two membership cards! But I contacted customer service Saturday and still haven't gotten a response. I am currently trying to call, but 'all of the staff members are busy'. I am staying on the line and have heard this message seven times so far. This is a bit disheartening. :(

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,424
Points 72,050
Karla replied on Wed, Jun 19 2013 3:28 PM

mysewtime:
btw- I love your name...it is also my daughter's name, also with a "K".

I was a junior in high school before I ran into another Karla, but hers was spelled with a "C".  That year I met three others, all with C's.  When someone asks me my name, I always say Karla, with a K.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,821
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Wed, Jun 19 2013 3:36 PM

I know places are short handed now, with lay offs and cut backs. But that is no answer as to WHY a company can not give GOOD service. That is an excuse.

I became a paying member in Oct. 2011l Took awhile to get my card, not a problem. Got no help with problems, OK. Then when my bill came in the mail for the Easy quits, odd. It said I needed to re-new my membership to get my mag subscription continued. OK. Hubs sent a check. This was in Aug. Then, we got another such letter. And another. After the first letter, Dh sent a check. No new cards, no anything. No change in my status. So, DH decided they had not gotten the check (?), and I joined online. No cards, no mag subscription. I sent a heated email. No reply, no anything. Then months later, here came a check for the online payment. I did not want to leave so because a guest member. Have been happy ever since

Good luck with it. .

Sukochi

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 10

I did not get one either, even though they said I would get it when I received my membership card.  that was last month.

Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use