Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 7 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,104
Points 110,180
Judy T-Bellingham Posted: Wed, Jun 12 2013 9:52 PM

Next week is the Western Washington Shop Hop. Friends and I go every year. There are 52 shops along the I-5 corridor and all the way out on the Peninsula. We just have to make sure we hit 16 shops so we qualify for the prizes. 1st prize is a Babylock value $3500. 2nd prize is a 3 day quilt retreat for up to six of my closest quilting friends. We'll be putting in 244 miles the first day. All kinds of fun.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• | Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,220
Points 41,005
Donna B replied on Wed, Jun 12 2013 9:59 PM

Judy T-Bellingham:
Next week is the Western Washington Shop Hop. Friends and I go every year.

Judy, does it start Saturday?  I need to go to Edmonds for a Memorial Service on Saturday, but...  DH may kill me if I turn the trip into a Shop Hop excursion, but you only live once...LOL!

Winthrop, WA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,220
Points 41,005
Donna B replied on Wed, Jun 12 2013 10:00 PM

Donna B:
Judy, does it start Saturday?

I am saved...it doesn't start until the 19th!!!

Winthrop, WA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Wed, Jun 12 2013 10:01 PM

Have fun shop-hopping, Judy and Donna!  The MN Shop Hop (entire state) isn't until August.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,104
Points 110,180

Donna

It starts Wednesday 19th through Sunday 23rd. Here's a link to the website and the catalog of shops.

http://www.washingtonquiltshophop.com/

Each shop gives you a block pattern and 3 pieces of fabric. Some shops give you enough to complete the block but most have extra kits for sale for as little as $1. But, the best thing are the sale racks. Nearly all of them have great sale racks with big discounts.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,104
Points 110,180

Donna B:

Donna B:
Judy, does it start Saturday?

I am saved...it doesn't start until the 19th!!!

Tsk tsk Donna. What kind of attitude is that? :-).  But I know what you mean. 

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,220
Points 41,005
Donna B replied on Thu, Jun 13 2013 12:59 AM

Judy T-Bellingham:

Donna

It starts Wednesday 19th through Sunday 23rd. Here's a link to the website and the catalog of shops.

http://www.washingtonquiltshophop.com/

Each shop gives you a block pattern and 3 pieces of fabric. Some shops give you enough to complete the block but most have extra kits for sale for as little as $1. But, the best thing are the sale racks. Nearly all of them have great sale racks with big discounts.

Oh gosh...now you are tempting me...  That is a lot better than our Central Washington Shop Hop!

Winthrop, WA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,026
Points 169,578
Marie replied on Thu, Jun 13 2013 7:56 AM

Judy, have a wonderful time shop hopping with your friends, wish you win that 1st prize but the 2nd prize isn't shabby either.  Drive safely.

Millbury, MA

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use