rated by 0 users
This post has 18 Replies | 5 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,594
Points 26,785
Debbie replied on Thu, Jun 13 2013 7:28 AM

Karla:
I'm still trying to work my way through QuiltPro 6.  I just downloaded it so I don't have a manual to refer to when I need it.

Karla - I bought QP6 back in late March - early April, seems like forever ago now.  anyways, it was on sale for 30% off and I bought it with the CD and manual, actually was cheaper at the time than just buying download.  it is well worth it, 157 pgs.  still need to sit and work my way thru it.  

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 815
Points 15,460

I didn't know it had a manual!  My daughter bought Quilt Pro for me a long time ago as the download version. Gotta see about getting a paper manual.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,592
Points 75,980
Karla replied on Thu, Jun 13 2013 12:15 PM

I've got to check that out, too...an actual manual would be so helpful.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,409
Points 19,530

Karla:

I've got to check that out, too...an actual manual would be so helpful.

When I got my EQ7, it came with a manual bigger than most of my text books were. The lessons are more helpful than the manual to me though. Maybe they will send you some lessons. Well..... maybe not unless you pay them again. heehee Oh well, just an idea.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

• | Post Points: 5
Page 2 of 2 (19 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use