Top 10 Posters

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 26 Replies | 8 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 12
Points 285

Thanks for the welcome, Carol, I:m glad to feel  that I am among friends who will not snicker at my newbie questions.

Barb

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 12
Points 285

Thanks for the welcome, Carol, I:m glad to feel  that I am among friends who will not snicker at my newbie questions.

Barb

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sun, Jun 9 2013 12:17 PM

Glad to see you made it back here, Barb!  Sometimes newbies run into difficulties navigating the site.  Don't hesitate to ask any quilting or navigating questions!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 12
Points 285

Hi Patti,

Thanks for the welcome.  I've had my African Grey parrot, (Dorian) for almost 26 years,  since he was just an egg!

Barb

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 12
Points 285

Hi,

Yes, I made it back with a great deal of difficulty and head-scratching.  Still haven't figured this whole site out yet!!

Barb

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 12
Points 285

HI,

Where do you go to post if  you are not replying to someone else??????

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sun, Jun 9 2013 12:35 PM

Do you mean starting a new post on a new topic?  If so, click on Message Boards (above in red menu bar), find/click the category that it best fits, then choose "write a new post."   You can also look through all the other discussions that are ongoing in this area.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 218
Points 3,560

Hello and Welcome 

This is a general welcome to get caught up with all the new people that have joined since I did. Sorry I didn't answer one by one but I do more reading than posting.  To those who think they are in over their heads no way. This group is great lots of answers even if you didn't ask the question. LOL  I come more of a sewing back ground but do know the basics of quilting thanks to my mother and others in my family tree. Anyone can do this especially with all the help in these groups. Remember don't sweat it just have SEW much fun and create not much else can beat the feeling of a completed work you have done. 

Have a great time stitching 

Kerr g

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 436
Points 7,025

new2quilts:

Hi Julienne,

Thanks so much for the welcome, where is MO are you?

Barb

Barb, I am right outside Jefferson City in a tiny tiny town called Tebbetts. I am right next to Holts Summit which I think shows on a map more then Tebbetts does LOL. I have a "summer home" but we go there year round in Branson off of Table Rock.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 32
Points 395

Welcome Barb.  I too am new to this forum, but I'm sure you will love it, and learn too.

You sound like me.  DH, 4 dogs, 6 cats and 2 birds, one a congo grey......and a love bird.

See you around....

happy in quilting, gloria g. Hemingway, SC

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,728
Points 364,677
Kris replied on Thu, Jun 13 2013 9:27 PM

Welcome Barb.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598

Welcome to the club Barb.  We were all new at one time or another.  I still consider myself a "newbie" compared to the gals who turn out such beautiful work here. 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use