Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 25 Replies | 9 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 593
Points 9,425
Joyce replied on Sat, Jun 1 2013 5:37 PM

Isabella I'm so sorry that you lost your dad.  It is very difficult to see them sick.  My T&P's are with you the next few weeks & months will have difficult times but friends and prayers will get you thru.

Joyce

• | Post Points: 0
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 151
Points 2,570
Beth replied on Sat, Jun 1 2013 5:47 PM

Welcome back Isabella! I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your father, it's so hard to lose one we love, but instead of goodby, I try to frame my thoughts into "until we meet again!" Thoughts and prayers being sent for you and your entire family....fabric, friends, and quilting are wonderful therapy for a greiving heart!!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 102
Points 1,730
winurse replied on Sat, Jun 1 2013 10:55 PM

So sorry for the loss of your father.    I know what a hole that can leave in your heart.    I hope that soon the good memories will start to fill the holes and mend the hurt.

Not Ranked
Posts 5
Points 50
rachal replied on Sun, Jun 2 2013 4:24 PM

Hi Isabella, so sorry about your Dad, glad you got to be with him and family though, and especially glad to see you live in Miami. I thought I was the only one down here running my air conditioner full blast and pretending we need quilts to stay warm  :-) Welcome back, aren't you glad you made it in time for hurricane season?

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,129
Points 14,595
Dawn replied on Sun, Jun 2 2013 5:16 PM

So very sorry for your loss.  Praying for you and your family.  

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 477
Points 6,070
Isabella replied on Mon, Jun 3 2013 11:07 AM

Hi Rachal,

I thought I was the only one too. We should meet one day.

Isabella

Isabella

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 477
Points 6,070
Isabella replied on Mon, Jun 3 2013 11:10 AM

MNancy,

my mom she is a real trooper. She is trying to reorganize her life now and I know she will be ok. I hope she will be able to come and visit in November after the hurricane season.

Isabella

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Mon, Jun 3 2013 5:16 PM

Isabella:
I hope she will be able to come and visit in November after the hurricane season.

That will give her something to look forward to!  Has she visited here before?

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 477
Points 6,070
Isabella replied on Wed, Jun 5 2013 12:19 PM

Yes she usually comes for Thanksgiving, a holiday that she likes a lot. Last year she did not come because my father was already sick.

We do not have Thanksgiving in Italy but after 16 years is a big part of our lives. It is a great holiday and we do celebrate it traditionally with turkey, stuffing, etc.... along with another Italian family here in Miami. We cannot even think about celebrating it with somebody else!

Isabella

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,735
Points 66,655
Bonita replied on Wed, Jun 5 2013 7:46 PM

Sorry for your loss Isabella. Welcome back to So. Fl and all the rain we're having.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Isabella, I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your father. It is good that you were able to be with your Dad and your family. I'm so happy you are back with us... (((HUGS)))

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use