Page 75 of 75 (1114 items) « First ... < Previous 71 72 73 74 75 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,113 Replies | 38 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,890
Points 69,145
Bonita replied on Fri, Jul 26 2013 7:56 AM | Locked

Both quilts are great. I'm glad you went ahead and finished MQ*. I love the bright primary colors you used for the corner stones.

didash:

With trying to get the house cleaned/weeded out and starting to pack to move in just over a month, haven't been able to quilt as much...but I reward myself for getting some grunt work done by being able to quilt afterward - LOL!  Working a bit each day on 2 Jinny Beyer quilts - one pieced and one paper-pieced (another first!).  Still have 3 tops waiting to be quilted, but waiting to do them when I have more time to sit at the machine - still need backing fabric for one of them :(

BTW - moving sucks...especially when you've been a pack rat for 50 years!  Guess this is my penance...

Below are the 2 tops I completed about 2 weeks ago. To those that encouraged me to finish the MQ8 - THANK YOU! After taking another look at it, I decided you all were right.  Found the fabric for the border on sale and got it done! I think my step-daughter will like it.

The second is an I Spy quilt for my grandson for Christmas...thanks again to Judy & Dogs for charms and pattern link, Jacy, and Paula for charms - never would have gotten it started, let alone finished, had it not been for you gals!  You rock!

OK - have to go get my quilting fix for the day...

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 703
Points 11,570
Bev replied on Fri, Jul 26 2013 8:38 AM | Locked

Bonita, I love your MQ8 in red and also like your I spy quilt and someday hope to make one for someone in my family. I hope your move go smoothly.

from TN

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 111
Points 2,565
eparys replied on Fri, Jul 26 2013 8:50 AM | Locked

Oh my - I really love all your quilts!! I have been reading the posts for a few day and decided to chime in with my latest project.

I have been back in my sewing room trying to do something with a 1600 QOV which I did at a guild meeting. I did and did not like it then but I started cutting it up. So far this is what I have come up with. Still deciding whether to slice it up in the other direction.

Betty 

A quilt will warm the heart.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 258,060
QCA Admin replied on Fri, Jul 26 2013 8:56 AM | Locked

Hello,

This thread has become too long, so we have started Did You Work on a Quilt Today #9.

QCA Mandy

• | Post Points: 5
Page 75 of 75 (1114 items) « First ... < Previous 71 72 73 74 75 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use