Page 95 of 95 (1418 items) « First ... < Previous 91 92 93 94 95 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,417 Replies | 33 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,451
Points 176,373
Marie replied on Fri, Jul 26 2013 10:01 AM | Locked

Sukochi, hope you are feeling better today.  Let us know what the test tells.  (((((HUGS)))))

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Fri, Jul 26 2013 12:15 PM | Locked

Doctor says no on the parasite. Yes, to a very bad gastroenteritis. Will take antibiotics for 10 days. This is the second on of these gastro upsets in a month. He said the bacteria is aggravated because I am eating enough sugar to sink a boat. Doing this is because I am trying a hide from me by finding other ways to be happy. Plus I do not have to deal with the depression and, the reclusive behavior, is also an escape from not dealing with the depression. My whole system is depressed.

We have increased the anti-depression meds for a time to help me get past this.  He said I need to make myself leave the house. It will get easier once the levels are right again. When the body goes out of whack, the mood goes out of whack. Makes sense.

There will be better day ahead. But, he wants me to lay off sugar and exercise. And, no fabric....too much fiber! Guess who put him up to saying that?? It is spelled DH!

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 601
Points 9,570
Joyce replied on Fri, Jul 26 2013 12:25 PM | Locked

Sukochi, great you went to the doc now you can start getting better.  I understand depression I get the seasonal depression.  The doctor had me buy a light which I use starting in Oct. until spring.  It helped so far.   Just wanted you to know I mailed a package to you today, burp cloth for the little girl in your church that is expecting.  PO said it should arrive on Mon. to you.  Hope you have a good weekend.  Keep our chin up it will get better.  Get out soak up some sunshine.

Joyce

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,543
Points 51,255
Ginny replied on Fri, Jul 26 2013 12:45 PM | Locked

Well, Sukochi, It is good to know what the problem is so you can work on it and what the problem isn't so you don't have to dwell on it.  Like you, I need to get out and get more exercise and sun shine.  Well, I got a little sun and I guess what you might call exercise-  pulling weeds in my flower garden,  but I got light headed so came back in.  Darn it!  I can't get anything accomplished this way. Now here I sit waiting for the dizzys to go away.   Take care      Ginny

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Fri, Jul 26 2013 1:03 PM | Locked

Joyce:
Get out soak up some sunshine.
Not gonna happen. It is raining cats and dogs today.

I think quilting is as good as sunshine.

Sukochi

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,451
Points 176,373
Marie replied on Fri, Jul 26 2013 2:02 PM | Locked

Sukochi, I'm glad you know what's going on, get started on what Dr. recommends and you'll be feeling better in no time.  BTW, tell DH that fiber is a cure all and you need all you can get to feel good.

Millbury, MA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Fri, Jul 26 2013 2:06 PM | Locked

I am mentioning it here so hopefully more people will see/notice this!  

QCA is asking its members to fill out a Survey of what we really like about QCA.  This is our chance to tell them what is really important to us, so that it is not accidentally removed as they go through a re-design of the site.  

Go to the link:  QCA Weekly Website Update and Survey Request  and scroll down to Mandy's post with the link to the Survey Request.  

And, guess what!!!  There is even a spot for you to make a suggestion for an improvement to the site!  What is the one thing that QCA does not have that you would like to see?  This is your chance to tell them.  

It doesn't look like many people have taken this survey. If QCA matters to you, please take the Survey and make a short post stating that you have "Done" the survey so we can see how many are responding.

Winthrop, WA

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 778,130
QCA Admin replied on Fri, Jul 26 2013 2:08 PM | Locked

This thread is getting too long. Please continue your conversation at What Are You Up to Today? #9.

QCA Mandy

• | Post Points: 5
Page 95 of 95 (1418 items) « First ... < Previous 91 92 93 94 95 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use