Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #8

Page 64 of 95 (1418 items) « First ... < Previous 62 63 64 65 66 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,417 Replies | 33 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,607
Points 27,055
Debbie replied on Mon, Jul 1 2013 12:58 PM | Locked

Well, guess I now know why no emails from here yesterday - church, then had a baby shower to attend, church at nite and then fellowship meal after.  I didn't even try to get on so saved myself that frustration.  sorry everyone else was.  

I really don't want to do FB - been there and it's more addictive than QCA because anyone you know can post to your timeline.  I'll check out CAYL but hoping they will fix this website soon.

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,520
Points 48,345
Frances replied on Mon, Jul 1 2013 12:59 PM | Locked

Jacy,

Since i couldnt post on here i posted the EPP next block on my facebook page im under Frances Darvill i think i will keep this going as well, and i dont intend to renew my membership its not the problems that bug me but the lack of communication.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 795
Points 12,825
Quiltless replied on Mon, Jul 1 2013 1:00 PM | Locked

Yahoo.com has social groups.  Maybe we should form a QCA group there for when this site is down? 

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,405
Points 21,105
Carolyn (CarolBeau) replied on Mon, Jul 1 2013 1:12 PM | Locked

Frances, I sent you a friend request on FB.  My facebook name (full name) is Carolyn Deans Beaudot.

Raleigh, NC

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,520
Points 48,345
Frances replied on Mon, Jul 1 2013 1:25 PM | Locked

Wonderful Carolyn ive just confirmed.

lots of love

Francesxx

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,933
Points 125,215
Judy T-Bellingham replied on Mon, Jul 1 2013 3:58 PM | Locked

Quiltless:

Yahoo.com has social groups.  Maybe we should form a QCA group there for when this site is down?

I've belonged to a couple Yahoo groups and they were really awkward compared to what we get here. The Quilting Board, which is a pretty good group site, isn't as comprehensive as QCA. But, at least it doesn't go down frequently.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 795
Points 12,825
Quiltless replied on Mon, Jul 1 2013 4:30 PM | Locked

Judy T-Bellingham:

Quiltless:

I've belonged to a couple Yahoo groups and they were really awkward compared to what we get here. The Quilting Board, which is a pretty good group site, isn't as comprehensive as QCA. But, at least it doesn't go down frequently.

That's good info, Judy T

Okay then, nix on a Yahoo group -- I don't want to mislead anyone.  So, we've abandoned that idea.  Quilting Board -- I'll check it out.  I still like QCA very much, but they do need to get another contractor and better equipment for tech support.  Way past time to debate that decision.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,875
Sukochi replied on Mon, Jul 1 2013 4:49 PM | Locked

Did you read on their new forum that they appreciate our patience? Do they not even read what our complaints are??

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,875
Sukochi replied on Mon, Jul 1 2013 4:51 PM | Locked

I am a member of a Yahoo group. postcarspzzaz. It is a great group. Well put together and well run.

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,875
Sukochi replied on Mon, Jul 1 2013 4:51 PM | Locked

I am a member of a Yahoo group. postcardspzzaz. It is a great group. Well put together and well run.

Sukochi

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,708
Points 248,357
Thea replied on Mon, Jul 1 2013 5:05 PM | Locked

Cindy:
How can I find you on FB?

The group is called Christmas All Year Long - it is a closed group so we have to invite you but if you send me a request I will definitely invite anyone that wants to join - or another member will - it is a continuation of our group here on QCA - the members that are doing the Secret Santa need a way to keep in contact and we are doing projects all year long... so this is a way to keep us going... if you find the page - Christmas all year long and become a member of it we will transfer you over also - it has the logo of my Round Robin quilt - thought most would recognise me - the quilt is blue/black and white and has cats in the middle...

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,915
Points 41,005
ls2116 replied on Mon, Jul 1 2013 11:40 PM | Locked

If qca disappears i guess i do too.  Just prefer it here.  Had another rough night bil back in hospital after being discharged last week.  The ride there and back home was like a rollercoaster with dh.  I feel like i'm being put through a ringer all of a sudden he wants to become a dictator.  I'm just not use to his behavior and not sure what is best for us.  I know I shouldn't talk about this here I just don't know where to turn can't turn to relatives to embarassing.  No I have not had any affair.

Quilting My Rainbow

• | Post Points: 65
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,402
Points 119,641
Patti replied on Mon, Jul 1 2013 11:53 PM | Locked

Is, I pray that you get some peace. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,402
Points 119,641
Patti replied on Mon, Jul 1 2013 11:56 PM | Locked

My internet service went down Saturday morning, and just got it back early this evening.  I was so wanting to check in on my friends here.  However, I didn't miss much as QCA was down. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Tue, Jul 2 2013 7:13 AM | Locked

Debbie:

I really don't want to do FB - been there and it's more addictive than QCA because anyone you know can post to your timeline.  I'll check out CAYL but hoping they will fix this website soon.

Actually Debbie you can limit who you want to post on your timeline, I have a very small circle of friends who share my likes and hobbies with whom I send and recieve fb posts.  I prefer not to do fb with QCA, because it would overload my timeline which not only includes my horse, church and old friends, like I said limited.

Page 64 of 95 (1418 items) « First ... < Previous 62 63 64 65 66 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use