Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #8

Page 63 of 95 (1418 items) « First ... < Previous 61 62 63 64 65 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,417 Replies | 33 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 794
Points 12,805
Quiltless replied on Sat, Jun 29 2013 12:57 PM | Locked

I think I broke the QCA website -- this was the last post before it went down for almost 3 days!

(I knew I should have spell checked!)

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,705
Points 38,170
ls2116 replied on Mon, Jul 1 2013 11:03 AM | Locked

Anyone know the answer why i couldn't log in for last few days?

Quilting My Rainbow

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Jul 1 2013 11:05 AM | Locked

Is no one does, that has been half the big issue no communication  they could have at least posted on fab=e book or something so we had some understanding.  I'm just royally pissed off .

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,348
Points 174,613
Marie replied on Mon, Jul 1 2013 11:07 AM | Locked

Is, I think none of the members were able to access QCA for a couple of days.  I just had success logging on just before noon today.  I hope someone in administration will explain this to us.

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,348
Points 174,613
Marie replied on Mon, Jul 1 2013 11:09 AM | Locked

Is and Barbara, check out the "Top 10 Posters".  Something is really wrong here!

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Jul 1 2013 11:10 AM | Locked

yah I saw that Marie ,that will change after we've been on awhile ..

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,060
Jacy replied on Mon, Jul 1 2013 11:19 AM | Locked

Barbara:
they could have at least posted on fab=e book or something so we had some understanding. 

I agree, that was ridiculous, down for 2 whole days and no word. Meanwhile I got an email from QCA inviting me to join/renew my subscription, but of course the link didn't work, the website was down.

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,328
Points 241,657
Thea replied on Mon, Jul 1 2013 11:29 AM | Locked

After being one of the first members of this site, I have been having serious doubts as to whether I will continue to be a premium member - I don't see any benefit to doing that anymore.  For the last year, the site has gone down numerous times with no forewarning or no knowledge afterwards as to why it was down.  They can send out mass newsletters to the members but can't send out a notice the site is down.  They take our money and we basically do all the work keeping more and more people coming to their place of business by our advertising by word of mouth.  

We start all these groups for them and yes it is nice to have a place where we can talk and post pictures about what we like to do - but it is exasperating when you have to wait minutes for a page to load - or not know if it is even going to load.  

I have started my own page over on facebook and am setting up a group there for my CAYL group so that we can contact each other.  At least they tell their "free" members that they are going to be down - if that is going to happen... and the pages there for me anyway load very quickly.   I know it cost money for the servers that they use but with the # of members that QCA has I think a server problem should be the least of our worries.

I am thinking long and hard as to whether I will keep my membership premium in the years to come.  

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,705
Points 38,170
ls2116 replied on Mon, Jul 1 2013 11:30 AM | Locked

I hope everyone is ok.  I was so frustrated I really don't want to log off in case I can't get back on.  Wen't to see fireworks last night.  It was fun getting out.  I'm still hand quilting my clover cross quilt because i want to wash it but i think my appliqued parts might come loose in places.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,544
Points 23,325
Susie replied on Mon, Jul 1 2013 11:45 AM | Locked

It is frustrating.  I was wondering if everyone was ok since I hadn't received ANY emails all weekend!  I was getting worried!!

I truly don't know of anywhere else we could go, either.  But if someone locates a place, please share it with me so I can follow along!

Thea--I did find you on FB for the CAYL!  I'm excited!!!  But then again, that means if I post a project, I can't tell what it's for...or could I?  (insert evil laugh here...)

I'm glad we are back!  I missed everyone!

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,705
Points 38,170
ls2116 replied on Mon, Jul 1 2013 12:10 PM | Locked

the site is still giving me problems but i'll check back later maybe the hiccups with site will be fixed.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 77
Points 1,015
Cindy replied on Mon, Jul 1 2013 12:19 PM | Locked

OH MY WORD! I have not been able to get on my QCA site for over a week! Finally, got a response after leaving a comment on FB. I can only guess at the reason. I think it is because they have changed some internet things at work and when I tried to log in at lunch it wouldn't accept my password. At any rate, I am back on now. I'll try to catch up with all of the quilts, etc.

Still working on my step-daughter's quilt. Hand quilting it. She can't wait for me to finish it. So many quilts, so little time!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 77
Points 1,015
Cindy replied on Mon, Jul 1 2013 12:25 PM | Locked

Susie:

It is frustrating.  I was wondering if everyone was ok since I hadn't received ANY emails all weekend!  I was getting worried!!

I truly don't know of anywhere else we could go, either.  But if someone locates a place, please share it with me so I can follow along!

Thea--I did find you on FB for the CAYL!  I'm excited!!!  But then again, that means if I post a project, I can't tell what it's for...or could I?  (insert evil laugh here...)

I'm glad we are back!  I missed everyone!

Ditto for me!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 77
Points 1,015
Cindy replied on Mon, Jul 1 2013 12:28 PM | Locked

Thea:

After being one of the first members of this site, I have been having serious doubts as to whether I will continue to be a premium member - I don't see any benefit to doing that anymore.  For the last year, the site has gone down numerous times with no forewarning or no knowledge afterwards as to why it was down.  They can send out mass newsletters to the members but can't send out a notice the site is down.  They take our money and we basically do all the work keeping more and more people coming to their place of business by our advertising by word of mouth.  

We start all these groups for them and yes it is nice to have a place where we can talk and post pictures about what we like to do - but it is exasperating when you have to wait minutes for a page to load - or not know if it is even going to load.  

I have started my own page over on facebook and am setting up a group there for my CAYL group so that we can contact each other.  At least they tell their "free" members that they are going to be down - if that is going to happen... and the pages there for me anyway load very quickly.   I know it cost money for the servers that they use but with the # of members that QCA has I think a server problem should be the least of our worries.

I am thinking long and hard as to whether I will keep my membership premium in the years to come.  

How can I find you on FB?

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
MelodyP MO/KS replied on Mon, Jul 1 2013 12:54 PM | Locked

I have not been on QCA as a premium member but a few months.  But I won't be paying them another dime.  I feel bad for all of use who have come to depend on QCA as a social outlet.  In essence they were left them  completely out in the cold.  Shame on you!

MelodyP

Page 63 of 95 (1418 items) « First ... < Previous 61 62 63 64 65 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use