Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #8

Page 55 of 95 (1418 items) « First ... < Previous 53 54 55 56 57 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,417 Replies | 33 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Thu, Jun 20 2013 8:50 PM | Locked

Get a Klutz glove...they are a finger saver.

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 7
Points 95
Mama Vines replied on Thu, Jun 20 2013 9:10 PM | Locked

Thank you for the nice words.  What is amazing is that Beth did a fantastic job on her piecing.  2nd quilt and it looks great!  

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Thu, Jun 20 2013 9:35 PM | Locked

prayers going up Debbie

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 601
Points 9,570
Joyce replied on Thu, Jun 20 2013 10:34 PM | Locked

Karla I understand how you feel.  I had planned on sewing today and didn't even get near my sewing room except to gather the Mailbox Surprise gift in the package to mail.  My hubby found all sorts of things I needed to do or help with.  Tomorrow is our 44nd anniversary so I doubt I will get any sewing done again..  I want to get going on my 2 sets of pillow cases so I can mail them the 1st week of July.   I'm like you also but with my Diet Coke.  I even had my youngest granddaughter saying I need my caffeine.  I said where did you get that from she said YOU. ha  Good luck getting something done tomorrow.  I'm having company the 1st of next week so I have to do some cleaning before that so I'm getting antsy to sew.

Joyce

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 601
Points 9,570
Joyce replied on Thu, Jun 20 2013 10:37 PM | Locked

Sukochi I think your color looks nice.  I like it.

Joyce

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 601
Points 9,570
Joyce replied on Thu, Jun 20 2013 10:43 PM | Locked

Debbie it is never silly to ask for prayer.  My goodness girl your back sounds a mess.  I understand back pain.  I have 2 pinched nerves in my lower back and going for therapy 2 times a week.  Not helping with the pain yet.  Sure hope you feel better soon.  The therapist told me today that I need to let my back rest some.  I had a huge graduation party for our DGS last week and was cleaning out and moving things for weeks ahead.  Today I took a nap when the back was hurting so bad and it felt better. 

If we lived closer I would loan you a cane.  Take care.

Joyce

Maryland

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,587
Points 75,910
Karla replied on Thu, Jun 20 2013 11:37 PM | Locked

Joyce, it is 9:30 and we've finally quit for the night...everything in the house has been vacuumed, dusted, windows washed inside and out, curtains all taken down and washed, blinds cleaned, grocery shopping done, garden watered, porch and patio washed down, grandkids new pictures framed and hung...bedding changed, dog beds washed....I hope that means that we won't be doing anything more tomorrow.  I told him that today was the last day of Spring and I don't do summer cleaning...just spring cleaning.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,413
Points 47,240
Angele replied on Fri, Jun 21 2013 6:53 AM | Locked

Debbie you are in my prayers. Hopefully your surgery will help alleviate most if not all of your pain. In the meantime I hope our prayers and hugs will keep you strong. ((((Hugs))))

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,413
Points 47,240
Angele replied on Fri, Jun 21 2013 7:00 AM | Locked

Bethiebear, what a nice quilt. I'm sure your friend will treasure it for a very long time.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,413
Points 47,240
Angele replied on Fri, Jun 21 2013 7:05 AM | Locked

Oops Karla, I guess I do summer cleaning as I always wait for school to be out before I tackle some of those chores. 

By the way HAPPY SUMMER EVERYONE. Today is supposed to be our longest day of the year for hours of sun....if we get to see it, cause its kinda cloudy here this morning.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,516
Points 25,360
Debbie replied on Fri, Jun 21 2013 7:25 AM | Locked

Joyce:
I understand back pain. 

Joyce, Angele and all the others who have sent prayers my way - can't remember everyone who has responded. Thank ya'll so much, prayers have helped.  I took a muscle relaxers last night and slept pretty good.  had one moment when I got up to go to the bathroom that I almost told DH to take me to ER.  but got thru it, do not recall ever being in this much pain before.  As long as I am still, I'm okay but moving hurts!  

gotta finish getting ready for work.  at least go and see if I can get thru the morning.  got my cane back from DH and using it helps. 

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Fri, Jun 21 2013 9:01 AM | Locked

Debbie continuing to pray for relief of your pain. How you continue to work with pain like that amazes me. You and Thea are such troopers. 

This is packing day for Smokies Retreat.  iI am at a loss, still, with to what to bring!! Better get my mind around this sometime TODAY!!

Sukochi

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,499
Points 48,025
Frances replied on Fri, Jun 21 2013 9:15 AM | Locked

Sukochi,

I know you will have such a great time question is will you manage to get everything packed into one bag/suitcase????

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Fri, Jun 21 2013 12:02 PM | Locked

I need to share a video link with all of you!  This is from the Spring 2013 QuiltMarket in Portland, Oregon.  (You may need scroll down the page a bit to get to the actual video.)

It's called "The Quiltmaker Shuffle"... looks like they were having a lot of fun!!!

http://www.quiltmaker.com/blogs/quiltypleasures/2013/06/the-quiltmaker-shuffle/

Winthrop, WA

• | Post Points: 65
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 458
Points 8,740
Jan replied on Fri, Jun 21 2013 12:17 PM | Locked

Donna,

That is HILARIUS!

Jan

Page 55 of 95 (1418 items) « First ... < Previous 53 54 55 56 57 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use