Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #8

Page 41 of 95 (1418 items) « First ... < Previous 39 40 41 42 43 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,417 Replies | 33 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,542
Points 177,608
Marie replied on Tue, Jun 11 2013 6:05 PM | Locked

Karla, praying your DD carries this baby to full term and is healthy and happy.

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,542
Points 177,608
Marie replied on Tue, Jun 11 2013 6:09 PM | Locked

CC, give Sprout hugs and kisses from me, poor baby.  4 shots, no fair.  :  (

Millbury, MA

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,185
Points 18,175
weezee56 replied on Tue, Jun 11 2013 7:00 PM | Locked

Lesley congratulations on your new baby Pfaff expresion. I hope you have many happy years with her.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,656
Points 136,082
Leslie replied on Tue, Jun 11 2013 7:47 PM | Locked

Welcome Elza, congrats Gini

[Ava, Missouri

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,465
Points 41,130
Mimi replied on Tue, Jun 11 2013 8:21 PM | Locked

Congratulations on your new grandbaby.  What great news for you, Gini and Sam.  You are so lucky to be able to visit little Elza even if it is under stressful circumstances.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, Jun 11 2013 8:57 PM | Locked

gini:
The good news, is I will be able to spend more time with the new granddaughter. 

I love how you always look on the bright side of things!  Congratulations on the new little one!  Do we have a name yet?

- - - - - - -

Edit:  I see it's Elza!  Unique and pretty!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Tue, Jun 11 2013 10:17 PM | Locked

Lesley:

Woopee my new sewing machine has arrived. No name as yet but Oh boy it does a lot of things! It's a Pfaff Expression 4.2 am very excited and wish I could stay at home and play and not have to go to work!!

I have the pfaff expression 4.0.  I am wondering what the 4.2 does.  Not that I have any plans to get another machine.  I love my pfaff, she is  very obedient.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Tue, Jun 11 2013 10:19 PM | Locked

Gini, congratulations on the grand daughter.

CC, Sprout sounds like quite the charmer.  Oh, but those shots!  Poor fellow. Hard enough to get one, when you don't know what is coming yet.  But 3 more?

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624
Spudgrandma replied on Wed, Jun 12 2013 12:21 AM | Locked

Congrats on the new GD Gini, what fun. Sounds like Sam has his hands full.

I tried to go and catch up but you guys have been busy, hopefully I will not be too totally lost :)

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 794
Points 12,820
Quiltless replied on Wed, Jun 12 2013 3:47 AM | Locked

I think I'd rather play with the granddaughter than think about all that nasty behavior.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,518
Points 30,875
Diana replied on Wed, Jun 12 2013 4:20 AM | Locked

Good Morning Gang,   Up early to take DH for his 3rd chemo out of 8.   We have to be there for 8 a.m. and it's an hour and 15 minute drive.  Instead of breakfast at home, we stop a McD's for a sausage biscuit on the way.  He's doing very well with the chemo.  He does get dizzy (well, more dizzy) the first evening.  And he has a bit of insomnia for one or two nights.  That's it so far. 

I'm still making samples for the binding class I'll be giving at the Smoky Mtn. Retreat.  Since it will be a small placemat, they shouldn't take much longer to finish.   

That's it for my day.  Now to get my shower and dressed.

Diana in East Tn.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,580
Points 51,710
Ginny replied on Wed, Jun 12 2013 6:17 AM | Locked

Ahh Quiltless, I am so sorry to hear of all the family trauma you are having to deal with regarding your Mom's missing assets.   Thank the Lord that you were able to find out about it and work to correct it.  I will pray that the Lord gives you the time and talent to see this thru and that your family finally comes around to see the light.    Good luck.    Ginny

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,452
Points 47,765
Angele replied on Wed, Jun 12 2013 7:10 AM | Locked

Oh Gini, congratulations on the safe arrival of a new granddaughter!  This is a very exciting time.  Too bad is is clouded over by all this business stuff and Sam having to deal with Jerry's family under these circumstances. He must be a very diplomatic man as he is able to keep the family talking to him. 

Please give hugs to your new baby for me. 

Angèle  from NWO

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,584
Points 26,545
Debbie replied on Wed, Jun 12 2013 7:29 AM | Locked

Let's see if I can remember all I want to:

Gini - congrats on a new grand baby - ours youngest is 8 months old and hope to see him next month.  

Quiltless - WOW!  that sounds like a Lifetime movie,  glad that you are on top of it and shame on your siblings.  does make one wonder how our bros and sis can have such different moral beliefs when you were all raised the same, doesn't it?  But you sound like a lady who knows what she is doing (legalwise), is on top of it and will fight for Mom.  You go, Girl!  need more like you in this world.  

Diane - T&P heading that DH's chemo will go smoothly and he'll have comfort, peace and good health in the end.  we've been fortunate and haven't had to deal with  the big C but friends have and I can only imagine how hard it is for both you and the family.  God bless you!

I know I am forgetting someone so please don't think I don't are.  just have hard time remembering all I want without writing it down, anymore.  No, that's not true - always been that way. 

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,388
Points 37,625
Linda replied on Wed, Jun 12 2013 8:17 AM | Locked

Everyone enjoy those new babies. May God bless each one of them and their families.. Hope we see some photos soon. Hugs.

Page 41 of 95 (1418 items) « First ... < Previous 39 40 41 42 43 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use