Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #8

Page 21 of 95 (1418 items) « First ... < Previous 19 20 21 22 23 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,417 Replies | 33 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 151
Points 2,560
Beth replied on Tue, Jun 4 2013 4:14 PM | Locked

Thanks Bonita!! That helps...it's never fun to take a little one to the theater and have them get bored and act up !

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 151
Points 2,560
Beth replied on Tue, Jun 4 2013 4:18 PM | Locked

Lol Gini!! It's sad, but I'm so glad I have the grandkids as an excuse to go see the animated films..rather watch those than some of the material out there :) !

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 151
Points 2,560
Beth replied on Tue, Jun 4 2013 4:32 PM | Locked

CC, your posts are hysterical...I know life with you must be a complete adventure...it's a joy to see someone love life and laugh at it in so many ways!!!!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 151
Points 2,560
Beth replied on Tue, Jun 4 2013 4:46 PM | Locked

My Bernina is at the shop getting a tune-up and I'm feeling like I am missing my right arm...guess I'll have to go pull out my old New Home that I used when doing band uniforms, and choir dresses when the kids were in school and see if I can do a little project on it....It's a beautiful sunny dry day here in Ohio, and we haven't even reached 70 degrees out here by the lake :)

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, Jun 4 2013 4:50 PM | Locked

How relaxing would it be to sleep in this bed with built-in aquarium?  What quilt would you sew for this?

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,180
Nana replied on Tue, Jun 4 2013 4:51 PM | Locked

Jen

Not the least skeptical.  I think you were given a sign so that you could have peace. 

Vinton, Virginia

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 102
Points 1,730
winurse replied on Tue, Jun 4 2013 4:54 PM | Locked

oh my,    that would be great!! What a relaxing way to go to sleep.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 465
Points 7,395
Julienne replied on Tue, Jun 4 2013 4:56 PM | Locked

MNnancy:

How relaxing would it be to sleep in this bed with built-in aquarium?  What quilt would you sew for this?

I would have to have a great night sleep in it for inspiration LOL. But many ideas come to mind.

Julienne - Mid Missouri

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 266
Points 4,965
Lesley replied on Tue, Jun 4 2013 5:06 PM | Locked

Beth I feel your pain!!!

I still do not have a machine. I did ring the shop and my new machine has been ordered and may arrive tomorrow or Thursday. Will then need to make an appointment for delivery although off the top of my head it will have to be next week as we are busy most evenings. Saturday I am heading up north almost to Scotland to go to a friends hen night ( I think you would call it a bachelorette party). I had booked a hotel room back in the middle of last month but today I got an email to say they had double booked and there were no rooms available so I have now had to find another hotel which will cost me twice as much. However I have found out that someone I know will be playing the piano at the hotel on Saturday evening. So if I get fed up and want to go back to my hotel I will know someone there!!!

Been lovely day here again 72 degrees and very little wind. Need to make the most of it as this could be our summer ha! ha!

big hugs xxxxx

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Tue, Jun 4 2013 7:08 PM | Locked

Well Gee Nancy... seems like i have a cute pattern for drunkard's path fish. And didn't someone at the VB retreat make log cabin  fish? We could combine them...  Or Would that make things too fishy in your fancy bed?

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,805
Sukochi replied on Tue, Jun 4 2013 7:23 PM | Locked

Hey, Nancy, I have a pattern and the fabric for  a  3D aquarium quilt. That would look awesome on there, It is an attic windows pattern with fishes swimming all around. Robert Kaufman, I think. I have had it for, I bet,  three years. Have a bit of it cut out. I thought it was great till I had to start all the 60 degree cuts. Lost interest pretty quick.

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,805
Sukochi replied on Tue, Jun 4 2013 7:29 PM | Locked

What would happen if the glass broke during the night? You could choke on a fish. Then your death cert would say killed by fish. What a way to go. ;D

We have a fur old man from down the street coming to sty for three days. He is a 15 year old Jack Russell. he can't hear can only barely see and toddles from side to side when he walks. Remember Harvey Korman on the Carol Burnett show, when he played that little old man? That is what Riley reminds me of. This will be a riot. At least ,he and lily get along. Well, Lily gets along, Riley just sits there.

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,594
Points 26,785
Debbie replied on Tue, Jun 4 2013 8:57 PM | Locked

Sukochi - I'm with you.  Think would be too much light for me to sleep!

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Tue, Jun 4 2013 8:58 PM | Locked

Jen, that rainbow is so beautiful and special.  I have never seen one like that. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,592
Points 75,980
Karla replied on Tue, Jun 4 2013 9:23 PM | Locked

I got one whole side of the binding sewn on my Log Cabin while I was waiting for Logan (he's 10 months old) at the doctor.  His father had him back in the examining room, but they only have one car and daughter had it at work.  She carpools with one other Fernley resident and today was his day off (carriers have rotating days off), so she had to drive, so Grandma was elected to make the doctor's emergency visit.  They ruled out an ear infection and strep throat, but think it is a viral infection, allergies, or teething (though it doesn't look like any teeth are on the verge of erupting).  Just treat him with Tylenol and the doctor will call tomorrow to see if he is getting any better.  If it's a viral infection the doctor said it should be almost through running it's course as he has had this low grade fever for about 4 days now.

Page 21 of 95 (1418 items) « First ... < Previous 19 20 21 22 23 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use