Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #8

Page 8 of 95 (1418 items) « First ... < Previous 6 7 8 9 10 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,417 Replies | 33 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Sat, May 25 2013 10:37 PM | Locked

Debbie

I start in the center with Machine quilting.   That way if I notice a wrinkle on the back I can ease it toward the side as I quilt.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,578
Points 47,550
Debbie-do replied on Sat, May 25 2013 11:20 PM | Locked

Today there was a quilt show in Kerrville, TX that was awesome on many levels but look what I found amongst all the amazing quilts...

to the quilter, if you're reading this... your work is absolutely breathtaking.  Those feathers are beautiful!

Southwest of San Antonio

• | Post Points: 0
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,413
Points 47,240
Angele replied on Sun, May 26 2013 7:11 AM | Locked

Sukochi, my rose bush is barely budding leaves and you have blooms! Wow they are beautiful. Enjoy your flowers for me please.

thanks for the picture. Now I know things will bloom here eventually. :)

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,413
Points 47,240
Angele replied on Sun, May 26 2013 7:18 AM | Locked

tnmtgrl, I love your arcs. I have all the fabric to do mine and my instructions too. Now it's just a question of time...

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,413
Points 47,240
Angele replied on Sun, May 26 2013 7:23 AM | Locked

tnmtgrl:

I love it! It's so nice and bright!

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,413
Points 47,240
Angele replied on Sun, May 26 2013 7:28 AM | Locked

Tink is so cute. She has quite a personality! I hope Tink finds her tail...

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,413
Points 47,240
Angele replied on Sun, May 26 2013 7:43 AM | Locked

I just figured out that even though it says they had an error, my messages posted anyway.  This is weird.  I love to see the trees, the flowers. It gives me hope that mine will get there....eventually. There is nothing planted yet as it rained for four days straight during our long weekend a week ago.  It's still too wet to go in, but I hope to go in my flowers though.  Right now I'm enjoying a beautiful sun even though its still a bit chilly at 7:40 am.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,399
Points 119,586
Patti replied on Sun, May 26 2013 8:02 AM | Locked

Debbie-do:

to the quilter, if you're reading this... your work is absolutely breathtaking.  Those feathers are beautiful!

Ok Debbie, whose is this?  It is so very well done.  Beautiful.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 435
Points 8,765
tnmtgrl replied on Sun, May 26 2013 8:40 AM | Locked

Angele:

tnmtgrl, I love your arcs. I have all the fabric to do mine and my instructions too. Now it's just a question of time...

Thank you Angele, I know what you mean about finding the time...fortunately I am on vacation right now , I have thru wed. then its off to work again, I am going to try to finish the DWR by wed. night. I would love to see yours too when you get it finished...looking forward to seeing pics!

newport, tennessee

"may there always be work for your hands to do"

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,509
Points 30,695
Diana replied on Sun, May 26 2013 9:09 AM | Locked

Good Morning Gang,    First thing,  Thank You to all Veterans and their families.   Today is going to be a marathon sewing day.  I've finished re-sewing all the rows for the MQ8 blocks.  I needed to take just a bit wider seam so no un-sewing was necessary...YAY.    Now to press them and sew them into blocks.   NANA - hear that, now you need to finished the paper piecing too. lol   If I get that far, I'll be very happy.  Then tomorrow to start putting blocks together with setting triangles and such.  I will get this quilt done.  Lunch is going to be typical picnic type food.  Hot dogs with chili sauce, potato salad and tossed salad.  Easy so I can sew more...lol.   

Have a Great Day,   Diana in East Tn.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,578
Points 47,550
Debbie-do replied on Sun, May 26 2013 9:26 AM | Locked

Patti, since she didn't post any pictures here during the process (that I could find) , I figured to let it remain annonymous but it's definitely our MQ5!

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 441
Points 7,095
Julienne replied on Sun, May 26 2013 9:35 AM | Locked

Good Morning Everyone! Today is so far warm and sunny. Rain later again per the weather man. Ugh.  I have all my pieces cut out for a new table runner I plan to work on today and hopefully finish too. I am excited about the colors I chose. Today it is just me and the human puppies. Who I swear are staring at me funny for some reason today. I think they are planning something, but gosh knows what. It could also be they know mama is not feeling 100%. my MS and other disabilities from the MS are acting up. And I really want to lay down but I always tend to push myself (I tend to not want to accept I have physical issues)  I may have to throw a nap in today.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. I will post pics as I get my work done. Barbara, How do I get a thread like yours for work to be posted?

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Sun, May 26 2013 12:32 PM | Locked

Great service at church this a.m. A friend of our Pastor's was there to speak. He is a Christian who was born into the muslim faith. What he said was the stuff of nightmares!  He is a wonderful man.

Then home for lunch and to make a few little yo-yo's for a table runner I am making. So, sew day for me. YAY!

Debbie, I am with you those feathers are totally beautiful.

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,587
Points 75,910
Karla replied on Sun, May 26 2013 2:33 PM | Locked

My family decided to hold their Memorial Day BBQ at my house (again) and hold it today so they don't have to worry about getting up going to work in the morning.  I've got baby back ribs on the BBQ slow cooking right now, and a macaroni salad that I made this morning in the fridge.  Still need to make dessert.  The girls have to bring over anything else that they think this BBQ needs.  I think they are bring hamburgers and hot dogs for the kids and for those who don't like messy ribs (we have a couple of sissies who don't like to get dirty).  I guess since they decided to do this today, it won't be a sew day for me.  I haven't had a sew day all week.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Sun, May 26 2013 7:50 PM | Locked

Karla, your feast sounds great! I'll be there shortly with bells (and my bib!) on.

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 8 of 95 (1418 items) « First ... < Previous 6 7 8 9 10 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use