Page 2 of 4 (50 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 49 Replies | 12 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,424
Points 415,964
gini replied on Tue, May 21 2013 8:44 PM

A long arm is on my wish list.  I have the room ready, now I need to decide what I want.

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,757
Points 38,940
ls2116 replied on Tue, May 21 2013 9:33 PM

I'm gonna revise my list one of each category will do in new machines pfaff, Viking, HQ Tiara you get my idea,  add the grace  then maybe i can decide but for now i want them all.  Am I asking for too much .. it sure would be fun test driving them all. 

Quilting My Rainbow

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,587
Points 75,910
Karla replied on Tue, May 21 2013 10:29 PM

I don't think so, if I had the room, I'd sure wish for all of them,

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Wed, May 22 2013 6:47 AM

My only wish ,would be more room , and lots of fabric, I'd really like more room,

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,502
Points 48,070
Frances replied on Wed, May 22 2013 6:59 AM

gini:

A long arm is on my wish list.  I have the room ready, now I need to decide what I want.

Gini,

Do you mean you want one arm longer than the other surely it makes sense to have both arms longer and not just the one.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 441
Points 7,110
Julienne replied on Wed, May 22 2013 7:23 AM

I would love a Long Arm. I have a mid arm..just not enough to get the job done sometimes. And an OTTLITE or maybe one with the crosshairs so that I can get my projects lined up perfect. Then a house full of fabric so I would never have to shop for at least six months LOL,  And just more space to work in instead of from room to room. Oh and more rulers.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Wed, May 22 2013 8:29 AM

It's fun reading what everyone wants.  In doing so I realize that I now have what I wanted most, and that is more time to sew.   My sewing space is way to crowded, but I only have to share it as quest room about once a month.  If I need a large cutting surface, I use the kitchen counter.  It is 3 x 8 feet and open on 3 sides.  Perfect height too. 

I would like a koala sewing table.  One that opens up to a large size.  (guess to make room I will have to get rid of the quest bed.)  Then I would arrange moveable pullys on the ceiling beams with clamps to hold the quilt edges up to remove any drag while I quilt.

but the best thing is more time.  I love it.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,457
Points 176,448
Marie replied on Wed, May 22 2013 10:52 AM

Well I haven't seen what I would like on my wish list.  I'd put up with the small room and everything else that I have if someone would get my lazy --- moving!  I've done nothing to speak of for at least a month now and I don't see anything happening any time soon.  My room is a mess and I have to clean it up before I can do anything constructive in it.  I need someone to make me a schedule and see to it that I follow through.  I spend way too much time online than I should and not enough time creating.  Anyone out there to take on this challenge????  Big order but I'm hopeful.

Millbury, MA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,517
Points 47,270

Wow Marie, you don't ask for much. LOL, I know it is hard to get motivated at times especially when you are alone. You need to look for a sewing buddy. Someone you could get together with to sew and eat (healthy of course) and giggle.  I would love to find a sewing buddy but you are just a little bit too far away.  I would love a lot of the things that others have on their wish lists but I need a new roof so there goes my list down the drain. LOL! I am happily employed which takes a lot of my time, but pays for my quilting. I have a dedicated sewing room and enough fabric to keep me busy for a while. I am blessed and will try not to drool too much over the quilting magazines showing the longarms and everything else we dream about.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 713
Points 14,000

I didn't know I had a wish list till today.... I got a Nancy's Notions catalog in the mail and found so many things I'd like to have- charm packs, rulers, jelly rolls, patterns, all kinds of tools, and most of all a 36" x 59" cutting mat for my table. She has packs of 40 Bali charms for $9. I think that's a pretty good price. None of those things are unusual, but my list is very long now!

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 331
Points 5,860
Jenia replied on Wed, May 22 2013 1:29 PM

Carol from Pittsburgh:
I got a Nancy's Notions catalog in the mail

I didn't know there was such a catalog, I immediately signed up.  Thanks for mentioning it!  I'm sure my wish list will grow in about 10 days or so when it arrives.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 441
Points 7,110
Julienne replied on Wed, May 22 2013 1:45 PM

can I add to my wish list LOL

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 331
Points 5,860
Jenia replied on Wed, May 22 2013 2:07 PM

Julienne:

can I add to my wish list LOL

of course, I don't think wish lists shrink...they always grow

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Wed, May 22 2013 9:56 PM

Carol, if you sew with charm packs, make sure you check Missouri Star Quilt Co.'s "Deal of the Day" each day.  They often have charm packs for $2-3.

http://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop/dailydeal

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,424
Points 415,964
gini replied on Wed, May 22 2013 11:51 PM

France's, I think one long arm is enough,  I just need to reach the top shelf and one arm should do the trick.

gini in north idaho

Page 2 of 4 (50 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use