Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 13 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 60
Points 425
pioneerwoman120537 Posted: Thu, May 16 2013 6:14 PM

Please advise how do I access My Account. The Premium Membership Benefits Window is not showing fully. The "My Account" line is not showing and I am unable to scroll down or resize window to show it. 

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Posts 32
Points 390
QCA Karla replied on Fri, May 17 2013 8:10 AM

Go to Edit My Profile and then to site options.  Here you will see font size.  Make the font smaller until you are able to see My Account.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 55
pjpicker replied on Fri, May 24 2013 1:31 AM

I have done what you have said and made the font the smallest that I can do and still I don't see My Account in membership box.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,384
Points 119,256
Patti replied on Fri, May 24 2013 9:07 AM

I am not good with computers.  I tried to change my font size and a number of things that did not work to see if I could figure out the problem.  There are some very savvy computer people on this website.  Maybe they can figure it out.   I can click on your name and see your page and the box is there just fine.  At work I always have to call the help desk to get help with these things.  And then they use all these words I don't know.  If you don't get a response here, call admin and maybe someone can lead you through what to do.

Welcome pjpicker.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Sat, May 25 2013 8:31 AM

I wonder if this is another issue with the newest version of Internet Explorer.  We've been hearing that QCA does not work well on IE, and there have been suggestions made that users should install a different browser like Google Chrome or Firefox.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 60
Points 425

Sorry it took me so long to reply...Thank you so much!  That worked ~ problem solved.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 60
Points 425

Hi pipicker,

After you;ve made the change to the font and any additional changes on page, you should go to the bottom of the page and click SAVE.

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 55
pjpicker replied on Tue, Jul 2 2013 11:12 AM

I was wanting to renew my membership online but wasn't able to because I couldn't see my account, so had to mail it.  I am using chrome and did what you said by clicking at the bottom of the page to save it and still don't see My Account in membership box.  Anyway my membership has been renewed. 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,821
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Tue, Jul 2 2013 11:28 AM

pjpicker:

I was wanting to renew my membership online but wasn't able to because I couldn't see my account, so had to mail it.  I am using chrome and did what you said by clicking at the bottom of the page to save it and still don't see My Account in membership box.  Anyway my membership has been renewed. 

You know, do you not, that you can still interact fully on this site without paying for the membership.  Just don't get the membership cards or QNNTV. With all the recent problems this site is having, why would you pay for these problems??.

Sukochi

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,535
Nana replied on Tue, Jul 2 2013 11:43 AM

Sukochi

I know that the site is having lots of problems but I keep hoping that they will get everything fixed.  I for one love getting the discounts from various online stores as well as having my JoAnn's discount card.  I can get my membership fee back with just one visit to JoAnn's for batting and supplies.

I know that we are all frustrated by the issues but I try really hard not to discourage others from joining.  This started out as a great site and I think it will get back there once some issues are solved.   I mostly get discouraged by the lack of communication right now.

Vinton, Virginia

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 60
Points 425

Sukochi

I agree with Nana...you get your fees back in kind.  For me, it is digital access to magazines like Easy quilts combined with Tips and Tricks videos, chatting with other quilters, free patterns and special offers from companies like Sulky, APQS and Connecting Threads.  This is a diverse site that offers lots to quilters of all levels and is worth the money we pay.  Sorry, you feel differently.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,821
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Tue, Jul 2 2013 6:25 PM

Perhaps, as a former paying member, I did not take the time to make use of all that is available to me. Must rethink this. Though, I can still have the socializing, tips and tricks with a free membership.  Just sayin'

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,425
Points 72,085
Karla replied on Tue, Jul 2 2013 7:46 PM

I had just renewed my membership in May, so I'm on for now.  I hope they have everything fixed by the time it is due again because I really enjoy this site.  In the meantime, I've been friended and friended a lot of you on this site, so at least I will be able to keep up with what's going on when the system is down.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,535
Nana replied on Tue, Jul 2 2013 8:20 PM

Sukochi

If I didn't have a JoAnn's really close to me I might not consider the fee of membership worth it either.  I don't use the videos very often and most of the things that I do can be accessed with the social membership.  But I do know that lots of our members use all the perks of membership.   I just really hope that they get the site back up to standard soon.

Vinton, Virginia

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use