Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 13 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,841
Points 248,909
Barbara Posted: Thu, May 16 2013 5:29 PM

Mandy I think I can safely say this on behalf of all of us that have put up with this all day .THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH , it has been a a awful day on here . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 50
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 477
Points 7,620
Julienne replied on Thu, May 16 2013 5:36 PM

Yes thank you very much.

Julienne - Mid Mo

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Thu, May 16 2013 5:41 PM

Mandy, whew...that was really an onslaught!  Thank you so much for taking care of this.  I too called in (no answer, so left a msg) and sent you a pm.

I've never seen anything quite like it!!!  It almost seemed they were working together...do you think?  So glad you were able to jump in and cut them off at the knees.  Hopefully, they won't try to sign in again under other names. Ugh...hope I don't give them any ideas.  

Winthrop, WA

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,402
Points 119,641
Patti replied on Thu, May 16 2013 8:17 PM

Thanks Mandy.  Its such a relief to come on line and see they are gone. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Thu, May 16 2013 8:38 PM

Sounds like I missed something terrible while I was out raking all day.  Spammers?

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,475
Points 24,120

I guess I missed it all too while I was out mowing all day. Oh, well, I didn't need to see bad stuff anyway.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 141
Points 2,165
stitcheraz replied on Thu, May 16 2013 10:25 PM

Thanks, Mandy, for your efforts.

stitcheraz

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,595
Points 75,910
Karla replied on Thu, May 16 2013 10:37 PM

Thank you very much!  I felt like we were being taken over by perverts.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,520
Points 48,345
Frances replied on Thu, May 16 2013 11:19 PM

Im with Barbara,

Mandy thank you so much, it was horrible.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,841
Points 248,909
Barbara replied on Fri, May 17 2013 4:29 AM

Nancy and Elaine, I'm telling you both you didn't miss a thing but frustration and some very vulgar mouthed pranksters, who somehow managed to find this site, Their questions were very rude and downright stupid at times ,and then they started getting nasty. It was frustrating because there was no one and I mean no one answering the phones yesterday  @ customer service which are suppose to be available  Mon . thru Friday ,8 to 5pm.  Mandy finally checked in and must have gotten her messages and deleted  the messages from the site as well as the pranksters .There were several of them I think, maybe not but there were about 8 different names and they just took over the site, You couldn't get a message thru to hardly anyone without them making a joke out of everything, and it was usually something crude .and rude. Be glad you missed it. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,560
Points 47,935

Thanks from me too. I sent an email and just got an automated response, but since the site has been cleaned up that is ok. What some people find amusing is very strange!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Pat Lancaster:

Thanks from me too. I sent an email and just got an automated response, but since the site has been cleaned up that is ok. What some people find amusing is very strange!

I think they just love the shock value. I'm old enough that nothing shocks me anymore but I do find them tiresome and it is a shame they have nothing better to do than try and disrupt a group of people who love to quilt and sew - they must really have NO LIFE!

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,649
Points 52,690
Ginny replied on Fri, May 17 2013 11:53 AM

Spudgrandma, it is so good to see you posting again.  Have things calmed down at your house?  Ginny

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Thanks Ginny. They have not calmed so much as I guess we are getting use to it LOL I finally got a sewing area set up in my bedroom and that helped me greatly. I am doing small projects as I still cannot get to all my equipment but something is better than nothing. I'm going to do some quilt-as-you-go pot holders this afternoon if all goes well.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use