Page 1 of 2 (21 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 20 Replies | 9 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,338
Points 38,885
Mimi Posted: Thu, May 16 2013 3:45 PM

There are many new "quilters" showing up on the main threads that a truly rude and outrageous in the comments and blogs.  The names I have found so far are

Redscarf

Quilt_or_be_quilted

2thdk

Ethel

VGL YKIDF RANK

Prime-Ribs

jackkalis 16's blog

Do you know that is is happening and are you doing anything to prevent it from happening in the future?  This is really bad right now.  I'm so surprised that you are not blocking these people.  I think better security would be in order.

• | Post Points: 65
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 423
Points 6,765
Julienne replied on Thu, May 16 2013 4:01 PM

Mimi:

There are many new "quilters" showing up on the main threads that a truly rude and outrageous in the comments and blogs.  The names I have found so far are

Redscarf

Quilt_or_be_quilted

2thdk

Ethel

VGL YKIDF RANK

Prime-Ribs

jackkalis 16's blog

Do you know that is is happening and are you doing anything to prevent it from happening in the future?  This is really bad right now.  I'm so surprised that you are not blocking these people.  I think better security would be in order.

Here are more :

Kayne Wests Kid

quiltinglikeaboss

UGL YKIDF RANK

EricTheQuilter

That is why we need this site locked down.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 423
Points 6,765
Julienne replied on Thu, May 16 2013 4:01 PM

Mimi:

Redscarf

Quilt_or_be_quilted

2thdk

Ethel

VGL YKIDF RANK

Prime-Ribs

jackkalis 16's blog

Here are more :

Kayne Wests Kid

quiltinglikeaboss

UGL YKIDF RANK

EricTheQuilter

That is why we need this site locked down.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 329
Points 5,785
Jenia replied on Thu, May 16 2013 4:33 PM

It's been going on all day, several have reported this, but it seems that nothing has been done.

I just hit the "report abuse" button on several of their messages.  Maybe that goes to a special "LOOK AT ME" file where it will get immediate attention?

They are obviously juvenile

• | Post Points: 50
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 18
Points 410
QCA Mandy replied on Thu, May 16 2013 5:00 PM
Hi all, I am working to ban these inappropriate people. Please let me know if you see more posts. Thank you! QCA Mandy
  • | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Thu, May 16 2013 5:07 PM

Hey dude you are one of them.

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,146
Points 15,700
Erin replied on Thu, May 16 2013 5:10 PM

Good luck Mandy- They just keep making new names and coming back. Don't know how you can fix this problem but hope you do. 

QCA Mandy:
Hi all, I am working to ban these inappropriate people. Please let me know if you see more posts. Thank you! QCA Mandy

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 423
Points 6,765
Julienne replied on Thu, May 16 2013 5:13 PM

Barbara:

Hey dude you are one of them.

AMEN BARBARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Now he is PM me. Better stop now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 2 (21 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use