Page 1 of 2 (21 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 20 Replies | 7 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara Posted: Thu, May 16 2013 1:23 PM

Dear QCA Administration,  As I have been trying to call customer service and not able to reach anyone after waiting for at least 30 mins,  I'm writing this, ;we seems to have picked up some pranksters on our site,  Asking inappropriate questions and just messing around with the members,  Most of us have figured this out and left them alone,  Put as a paying member to this club, I find it upsetting that I was not able to reach anyone in the office ,to report this inappropriate behavior . As I called when staff members were suppose to be in the office until 5pm I find this very discouraging . And then when I tried to press 1, to leave a message I was still unable to get thru . now what is the deal there ? Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 65
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 329
Points 5,785
Jenia replied on Thu, May 16 2013 2:03 PM

Thank you, Barbara, for taking the time to contact QCA administration.  Or trying to anyway.

I also pay for membership and have totally enjoyed my time here; until today.  I guess if we ignore them they will eventually go away.

Problem is their pranks take away from the legitimate things going on here.  I don't see how the administration can stop it.

Perhaps they can allow paying members to mark posts as spam or something and they get put in a review file to be posted later if found to be real.

I belong to a cycling website where the webmaster is directly involved in the site.  He allows us to mark posts as spam and then he is immediately reviewing the pranksters and blacklists the perpetrator immediately.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 423
Points 6,765
Julienne replied on Thu, May 16 2013 2:11 PM

Barbara:

Dear QCA Administration,  As I have been trying to call customer service and not able to reach anyone after waiting for at least 30 mins,  I'm writing this, ;we seems to have picked up some pranksters on our site,  Asking inappropriate questions and just messing around with the members,  Most of us have figured this out and left them alone,  Put as a paying member to this club, I find it upsetting that I was not able to reach anyone in the office ,to report this inappropriate behavior . As I called when staff members were suppose to be in the office until 5pm I find this very discouraging . And then when I tried to press 1, to leave a message I was still unable to get thru . now what is the deal there ? Barbara

I too reported them. I got tired of the issues. I pay to be here.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,220
Points 41,005
Donna B replied on Thu, May 16 2013 3:39 PM

Barbara:
Dear QCA Administration,  As I have been trying to call customer service...

Barbara...I am sending a pm to Mandy right now.  It may take awhile but this looks ridiculous!  They all joined today and having been posting in high volume gear!  

Winthrop, WA

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Thu, May 16 2013 5:11 PM

if Im remembering right since you took off your picture ,you are one of them.

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 18
Points 410
QCA Mandy replied on Thu, May 16 2013 5:12 PM
I'm on it, I have banned most of these people let me know if you see more! QCA Mandy
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Thu, May 16 2013 5:14 PM

Mandy ugly Kid Frank is one I'm almost positive. barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 423
Points 6,765
Julienne replied on Thu, May 16 2013 5:16 PM

Barbara:

Mandy ugly Kid Frank is one I'm almost positive. barbara

I have a list posted on this thread I believe.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Thu, May 16 2013 5:21 PM

Mandy quiltaholic quiltaholic is wone of the pranksters as well .

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Page 1 of 2 (21 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use