rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 30
Points 525
gingging10 Posted: Fri, May 10 2013 8:56 PM

Hi,

I am a premium member and am not receiving Easy Quilts for one thing. I can't seem to sign into Love of Quilting and also can't get into the 1700 series or Fon's and Porter. Can you please help me I just don't know what's going on since I make a copy of sign in's but they never work after. I've seen the new summer issue of Easy Quilts in the store and saw online the previous one. Did I just sign in for digital copy? I would appreciate your help and also with these sign in's.

Helen Sue Hunt

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,368
Points 19,465
safrmaz replied on Sat, May 11 2013 10:01 AM

I had trouble with the F&P website a while back.  I called their customer service and they helped me. No problems since.  I seem to remember that I had a symbol or character other than a letter or number in my password and that was the problem.

Good luck :)

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, May 11 2013 10:47 AM

Helen ,you really do need to call the nuber listed here and they will help you get it all worked out  ,there have been some issues with Internet Explorer,new update and some incompatibility with  QCA ,they will help you get it all worked out . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use