Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy Posted: Fri, May 10 2013 12:01 PM

Hi all!  I'm attempting to help Nana out here.  It's time to start voting for the viewer's choice winner for Mystery Quilt 8.  You'll find pictures of the completed tops HERE in the MEDIA section of MQ8 group.  (be sure to notice there are two pages of pictures to look through)  Pick your favorite and send NANA a private message (click on "Start conversation") telling her which one you choose.  The winner will be announced on Wed. May 15.

The quilt was a fun, challenging design to work on, and some of the individualized borders are quite creative.  Thanks, Nana, for leading us through this spring's mystery quilt!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,665
Nana replied on Fri, May 10 2013 9:35 PM

Nancy

Thank you so much.   I completely forgot to open this thread.   I truly appreciate you catching this for me.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,665
Nana replied on Fri, May 10 2013 9:36 PM

Also everyone..... voting is open to everyone not just those that worked on the mystery quilt.  I hope each of you comes to the group to check out all the beautiful quilts and choose your favorite.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 507
Points 10,310
tnmtgrl replied on Sat, May 11 2013 7:19 AM

MNnancy:

Hi all!  I'm attempting to help Nana out here.  It's time to start voting for the viewer's choice winner for Mystery Quilt 8.  You'll find pictures of the completed tops HERE in the MEDIA section of MQ8 group.  (be sure to notice there are two pages of pictures to look through)  Pick your favorite and send NANA a private message (click on "Start conversation") telling her which one you choose.  The winner will be announced on Wed. May 15.

The quilt was a fun, challenging design to work on, and some of the individualized borders are quite creative.  Thanks, Nana, for leading us through this spring's mystery quilt!

To be able to send Nana a private message by clicking on START A CONVERSATION...doesn't one have to request her as a friend first?

newport, tennessee

"may there always be work for your hands to do"

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sat, May 11 2013 9:54 AM

Not if you see the "start conversation" available on her home screen.  Not everyone has it set up to be friends only.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use