Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,027
Points 13,055
Maggie aka Grandma Sunshine Posted: Wed, May 8 2013 7:56 PM

For those of you who don't know, Libby Lehman had a stroke after the Paducah Quilt Festival. I have taken several classes from Libby and she is a wonderful teacher and person. My heart goes out to her and her family during this time of unknown outcomes. Libby and Ricky Tims are very close friends so Ricky is keeping the quilting population updated on Libby's condition. Ricky and Alex Anderson are also offering two free Libby Lehman classes on Quilt Life until May12. For those that have seen Libby on Sewing with Nancy and Quilting Arts, here is a chance to experience the wonders of Libby and a way to pay tribute to a wonderful person. Check Ricky's Facebook page for updates on Libby and share a prayer for her and her family.  When I spoke to her at Paducah she was so full of life and happiness. She always has a kind word for everyone and never fails to recognize her students. This picture was take with Libby in February 2013 during my most recent class with her.  Here's to a remarkable recovery, Libby!  We love you!!!

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 356
Points 6,195
nantenn replied on Wed, May 8 2013 9:55 PM

Prayers to Libby and her family.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use