Page 2 of 2 (17 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 16 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Fri, May 10 2013 10:25 AM

Let's see...I volunteer in my church, garden, need to plant 6 rose bushes, 6 Leland Cypress, hopefully today and tomorrow. 

And of course, my horses bring me much joy, be it riding, showing or just grooming and spoiling with apples and such.   They are definitely my stress reliever also.

Love to cook and entertain.  Getting ready to try and recover my big rattan chairs and hassocks.  Going to do them in multi colors of blues/greens on the various pillows and backs.

Then there are my dogs who keep me busy and I love them dearly.

I occasionally do small crafts and crocheting.  Used to knit but not any longer...fingers too stiff, painful to hold the needles.

That's about it for now!  Obviously brain has disengaged temporarily!

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 13
Points 185
MARYD-39 replied on Fri, May 10 2013 4:36 PM

You sound like a busy woman. My dog is my stress reliever too. They say petting your dog or cat lowers your blood pressure. I do not have horses and haven't been around them much, but I think that they are beautiful creatures. I have a very small flower garden since my pup pulled up a lot of plants last fall. I can't say that that incident relieved any stress though!  Nice to hear from you.   Mary in Wyoming

• | Post Points: 5
Page 2 of 2 (17 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use