Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,550
Points 46,960
Debbie-do Posted: Tue, May 7 2013 3:11 PM

We are taking a road trip and would love your input!  What quilt shops do we absolutely need to stop at that aren't too far off the beaten path of the two routes we'll be taking.  Are there any other stops you'd recommend?

One leg of the trip will be Dallas/Shreveport/Jackson/Birmingham/Chatanooga  (Interstates 20 & 59 primarily)

The other route will be Dallas/Little Rock/Memphis/Jackson/Chatanooga (Interstates 30 & 40 primarily)

Thank you for your input!  :o)

Southwest of San Antonio

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, May 7 2013 4:20 PM

The quilt shop in Perham, Minnesota, is very unique.  It's just a little out of your way, but if you make the trip, I'll meet you there!  LOL  

I have traveled those stretches of interstate you listed, but unfortunately DH was along, so there were no quilt shop stops.  Sigh.  

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,550
Points 46,960

Hhmmm... it's only 2200 miles out of the way... I'll check with the driver :) 

Wise guy.

Southwest of San Antonio

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, May 7 2013 4:49 PM

Sorry, couldn't help myself.  :-)

Just hoping to see you again, and you don't go to the same retreats that I go to.  I'm sure you'll get some legitimate answers to your question soon.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, May 7 2013 4:51 PM

~delete ~ duplicate

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use