Page 3 of 3 (35 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 34 Replies | 8 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,402
Points 119,641
Patti replied on Tue, May 7 2013 11:32 PM

doesn't  sound like sleep disturbance is a problem, it's a concern when it's different for you like sleeping too much.  I know I sometimes avoid sleep because I don't want to waste my free time sleeping!

and the mood swings and irritability does sound more like hormones. 

so many things have similar symptoms. 

but you are better than you were.  

Ha, my daughter and I went through hormonal changes at about the same time.  Puberty and menopause. 

I pray that the improvement continues.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,650
Nana replied on Wed, May 8 2013 11:24 PM

Jen

You are right that Chantix can be a very dangerous drug for some people.  For others it works great.  I knew what to watch for when I started taking it and even figured that the depression would probably worsen.  When it reached the point that I didn't want to do anything I knew it was time to stop the Chantix.  If the depression had been manageable it would have been different.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 506
Points 10,245
tnmtgrl replied on Thu, May 9 2013 6:47 AM

Nana:

Jen

You are right that Chantix can be a very dangerous drug for some people.  For others it works great.  I knew what to watch for when I started taking it and even figured that the depression would probably worsen.  When it reached the point that I didn't want to do anything I knew it was time to stop the Chantix.  If the depression had been manageable it would have been different.

Nana, I am so glad to hear this.I hope you and Jenia feel better soon, I know what it feels like, I've been there too. I'll be praying for you both.

newport, tennessee

"may there always be work for your hands to do"

• | Post Points: 5
Page 3 of 3 (35 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use