Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 6
Points 205
Gailww Posted: Fri, Apr 26 2013 8:08 PM

Hello,

How long does it take to get a membership card after joining???  Is it mailed to me??

Thanks,

• | Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 423
Points 6,765
Julienne replied on Sat, Apr 27 2013 10:06 AM

Gailww:

Hello,

How long does it take to get a membership card after joining???  Is it mailed to me??

Thanks,

It claims in the questions that it is mailed to you, I never got one mailed to me. I printed mine off, but I do not remember where. I never received my welcome letter either. I did have to request my JoAnn's discount card too.   You may have to send a note to Admin.

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

I have had the same problem.  Seems like very poor service. 

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 5
Points 85
mysewtime replied on Tue, Jun 18 2013 6:27 PM

Hello - I don't have an answer for you. But this has been my experience so far:

I paid for membership by check on March 18, 2013.

I received my first issue of Easy Quilts as part of that membership, but  have  not  received  the  Welcome  Package  with  Membership  card  yet. 

I've called, only to listen to the customer service recording.......forever.... , and left phone and email messages.  I  have  had  no  response  at all.

I signed up as a quest member to be able to use this forum. Maybe an administrator will read this and respond.

I hope to be able to get what I paid for soon. Otherwise, what I thought would be fun and worthwhile, has been a big waste of my money and time.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598

Sorry you all are having problems. I have been a member quite a while and sadly, I find that customer service has gone down hill since I first became a member.  Hopefully you will be able to get things straightened out.  If you scroll down the forums page you should find a thread for questions for QCA which may help you. 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Posts 5
Points 85
mysewtime replied on Tue, Jun 18 2013 8:18 PM

Thank you. I hope this gets resolved soon also.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Tue, Jun 18 2013 8:19 PM

I renewed my membership to 2014 a few months ago, have received nothing, no membership card, oh but I did get a DVD that was blank, after getting nephew to try and bring up we threw it away.  I guess things are going downhill faster.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use