Hello From Mid-Missouri

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 11 Replies | 4 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 11
Points 220
blindsay Posted: Tue, Apr 23 2013 1:31 PM

I have been a member for a couple of years but have never utilized the QCA site so I feel like a new member.   I recently retired and currently live in Mid-Missouri on the Lake of the Ozarks. I have been quilting for several years and  I have many UFOs that I am hoping to complete in the near future.  I need to browse the QCA site to become more familiar with the different formats.  I hope to learn all the ins and outs of the site so I will feel comfortable with posting here.  I am just starting to get acquainted with forums and blogs.....may need someone to hold my hand while I go thorough the learning process.  This week I joined a couple of groups and looking forward to communicating with other quilters.

Bonnie

Mid-Missouri

• | Post Points: 80
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,498
Points 30,475
Diana replied on Tue, Apr 23 2013 1:37 PM

Welcome Bonnie and enjoy yourself.  You'll get comfortable as you go and you'll fit right in.  retired here as well and love this site.  I've met lots of people here at retreats and getting ideas and help from fellow quilters. 

Diana in East Tn.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 436
Points 7,025
Julienne replied on Tue, Apr 23 2013 1:40 PM

blindsay:

I have been a member for a couple of years but have never utilized the QCA site so I feel like a new member.   I recently retired and currently live in Mid-Missouri on the Lake of the Ozarks. I have been quilting for several years and  I have many UFOs that I am hoping to complete in the near future.  I need to browse the QCA site to become more familiar with the different formats.  I hope to learn all the ins and outs of the site so I will feel comfortable with posting here.  I am just starting to get acquainted with forums and blogs.....may need someone to hold my hand while I go thorough the learning process.  This week I joined a couple of groups and looking forward to communicating with other quilters.

Bonnie

Mid-Missouri

Welcome fellow Mid MO. I am in Tebbetts (small country town near Jefferson City) You will love it here.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,670
Points 37,620
ls2116 replied on Tue, Apr 23 2013 1:51 PM

Welcome Bonnie I've been on site for a yr. and love it I'm sure you will too.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,358
Points 414,959
gini replied on Tue, Apr 23 2013 2:56 PM

Hi Bonnie, welcome to the group.

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Tue, Apr 23 2013 3:06 PM

Bonnie,welcome to the club, YOu will really like it once you learn your way around.  I do hope you will enjoy taking part now.. Have fun...Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,650
Points 135,977
Leslie replied on Tue, Apr 23 2013 5:31 PM

Bonnie, welcome to the club

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,478
Points 362,127
Kris replied on Tue, Apr 23 2013 6:13 PM

Welcome Bonnie.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,812
MNnancy replied on Wed, Apr 24 2013 12:14 AM

Welcome to the online club, Bonnie!  We really need to warn our new members that QCA has been having lots of technical difficulties, so if you get error messages or pages won't load, don't give up - you didn't do anything wrong.  It's just the site being quirky again.  

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 436
Points 7,025
Julienne replied on Wed, Apr 24 2013 7:56 AM

MNnancy:

Welcome to the online club, Bonnie!  We really need to warn our new members that QCA has been having lots of technical difficulties, so if you get error messages or pages won't load, don't give up - you didn't do anything wrong.  It's just the site being quirky again.  

Amen Nancy!  And Welcome Bonnie!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Wed, Apr 24 2013 9:05 PM

Hi Bonnie, glad you are joining us.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Not Ranked
Posts 11
Points 220
blindsay replied on Fri, Apr 26 2013 2:00 PM

Everyone thank you for the encouraging words.  I keep forgetting to switch my browser to Foxfire due to the problems with Internet Explore and QCA.  Hopefully my learning curve will shorten soon.

Bonnie

Mid-Missouri

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use