rated by 0 users
This post has 79 Replies | 12 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,717
Points 436,750
Nana replied on Fri, Apr 26 2013 9:34 PM

Marie and Nancy

I made several of the thread catcher pincushions and brought them.   I couldn't fit anything else in my carryons.   No I really didn't make the little pincushions.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Fri, Apr 26 2013 10:51 PM

This mystery is intriguing!  Has anyone checked with Patty Mc or her friend Marcia?

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 789
Points 12,705
Quiltless replied on Fri, Apr 26 2013 11:15 PM

Judy T-Bellingham:

Judy T-Bellingham:

Who who who?

OK, now I'm really curious and must know who made this pin cushion for us at the 2011 Leavenworth retreat. I thought it was either MN Nancy or Nana but they both deny.

I will send a fat quarter to the person who steps up and identifies herself as the maker of the pin cushions. Really, I will! Come out come out, whoever you are.

I was at the 2011 Leavenworth retreat and received this precious flower petal pincushion.  I confess, I didn't make it.  I thought Patti did.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 62,790
Jacy replied on Sat, Apr 27 2013 12:03 AM

MNnancy:

This mystery is intriguing!  Has anyone checked with Patty Mc or her friend Marcia?

I think it must be one of these ladies, although have we ruled out Deb and Bertie?

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,467
Points 116,715

Jacy:

MNnancy:

I think it must be one of these ladies, although have we ruled out Deb and Bertie?

I don't think it was Deb or Bertie as they arrived after I did. I can't swear the pincushions were on the table when I arrived but I think they were.

Whew, didn't know I'd open such a can of worms when I posted the question. Isn't this fun?

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• | Post Points: 5
Page 6 of 6 (80 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use