rated by 0 users
This post has 79 Replies | 12 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,723
Points 121,515

Judy T-Bellingham:

Who who who?

OK, now I'm really curious and must know who made this pin cushion for us at the 2011 Leavenworth retreat. I thought it was either MN Nancy or Nana but they both deny.

I will send a fat quarter to the person who steps up and identifies herself as the maker of the pin cushions. Really, I will! Come out come out, whoever you are.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 28
Points 670

That is so funny, I just went through my button jars and found a key to a dancing doll I have been looking for.  I was very happy when it showed up.  The doll was a gift from my grandmother many years ago when she went on vacation.  So much for the button jar for being just for buttons.  

Bonnie

Bonnie Sue

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,882
Points 367,007
Kris replied on Tue, Apr 23 2013 12:42 PM

Judy T-Bellingham:
OK, now I'm really curious and must know who made this pin cushion for us at the 2011 Leavenworth retreat.

Was it Lisa? I haven't heard from her since the last retreat. 

When I got there ( with Gini and Jacy) these were already on the table for others to take and I never found out who made them. Nana had not arrived yet nor had Judy E.

Who are the remaining "suspects"? I love a good mystery.

I have to go see if I have one.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 936
Points 15,850
Marge P replied on Tue, Apr 23 2013 1:55 PM

Kris:

Who are the remaining "suspects"? I love a good mystery.

I have to go see if I have one.

Kind of a far out thought but do you suppose Dee from the quilt shop had made them and had them there waiting.  I know it is far out - but it's a thought.  I must clean up my room to see if I have one stashed but don't think so.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,882
Points 367,007
Kris replied on Tue, Apr 23 2013 3:32 PM

Didn't think of that Marge. Good thought. Very possible.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,723
Points 121,515

Kris:

Judy T-Bellingham:
OK, now I'm really curious and must know who made this pin cushion for us at the 2011 Leavenworth retreat.

Was it Lisa? I haven't heard from her since the last retreat.  When I got there ( with Gini and Jacy) these were already on the table for others to take and I never found out who made them. Nana had not arrived yet nor had Judy E. Who are the remaining "suspects"? I love a good mystery. I have to go see if I have one.

It wasn't Lisa, she gave out some small embroidered fabric squares. So, who have we eliminated? Nana,  NancyMN, JudyEE, Lisa, Marge P., Kris, Deb and Bertie. What about Donna and Jacy? Vivian? Have they rung in yet?  Did Patti & Gini say it wasn't one of them?  Wendy? In my mind I'm going around the room but it's been 18 months! I'm missing someone.

I was there fairly early in the day, before Deb and Bertie arrived. The pincushions were already on the table I think. I have this vague thought in the back of my brain that someone handed one to me. I think I asked someone about the pincushions.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,882
Points 367,007
Kris replied on Tue, Apr 23 2013 7:19 PM

Judy,

Gini and Jacy arrived with me (they picked me up). Unless they were there ahead of time...

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,723
Points 121,515

Kris:

Judy,

Gini and Jacy arrived with me (they picked me up). Unless they were there ahead of time...

Patti was the first to arrive. Are we sure she isn't lurking and grinning?

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,723
Points 121,515

Kris:

Judy,

Patti was the first to arrive. Are we sure she isn't lurking and grinning?

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Tue, Apr 23 2013 9:07 PM

the gifts are just a voluntary thing.  None were expected.  Whoever made them, (not me) was someone who arrived fairly early.  Maybe just after me.  Any way that person got them out, I picked mine out first ?,  and the maker said something about not saying who made them.  Well, it's an easy secret to keep as I can't remember anymore!  It wasn't someone who came by plane or train.  I don't think. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,483
Points 176,833
Marie replied on Tue, Apr 23 2013 9:12 PM

I bet it was Sam!

Millbury, MA

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 52
Points 845

You guys are so funny.  We had a group of about 23 that went to Mrs. Anderson's every year for about 8 years.  We had people fly down from Alaska, come up from Oregon and Idaho.  Most were related in some way or friends of that family.  Lots of great memories.  Spent lots of money downstairs in the shop that's for sure. 

Robin-Snohomish WA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,723
Points 121,515

Patti:
Whoever made them, (not me) was someone who arrived fairly early.  Maybe just after me.  Any way that person got them out, I picked mine out first ?,  and the maker said something about not saying who made them.

Thanks Patti, guess that kind of, almost, solves the mystery. We don't know who, but that's OK. Some mysteries are fun to stay as mysteries. 

We'll just call it The Great Mystery of Leavenworth 2011. I love it.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,723
Points 121,515

Marie:

I bet it was Sam!

Yup, maybe he snuck it in the big pot of soup?

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Wed, Apr 24 2013 12:00 AM

Maybe the Gremlin decided to soften us with gifts before it started pulling pranks...

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Page 4 of 6 (80 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use