Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,019
Points 12,865
Maggie aka Grandma Sunshine Posted: Thu, Apr 11 2013 8:52 PM

Crud!!!  I forgot to do our taxes. I got so wrapped up doing the RR and appliqué blocks along with job and family stuff it dropped to the bottom of my list. I guess an extension is at the top of my list now.  Maybe Sunday. LOL I wouldn't want to give away my money before I have to. 

aka Grandma Sunshine

• | Post Points: 50
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 60
Points 290

Don't feel bad--ours just got done today. I don't want to give away my money before I have to either. The government just wastes it and I really need it so I keep it as long as I possibly can.

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 60
Points 290

Don't feel bad--ours just got done today. I don't want to give away my money before I have to either. The government just wastes it and I really need it so I keep it as long as I possibly can.

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 60
Points 290

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,019
Points 12,865

AnnEliz:

Did you realize you can put what you owe in an IRA so you don't have to give it away to the wasteful government?

aka Grandma Sunshine

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use