Top 10 Posters

Why do paying member have to pay for class?

Page 2 of 2 (19 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 18 Replies | 6 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 425
Points 9,220
Pamela replied on Fri, Apr 12 2013 9:21 AM

Debbie-do:
Internet Explorer is the standard and I would guess it's the browser that the majority of people use. 

IE is standard because it comes loaded on computers that utilize Microsoft programs. However, it isn't that difficult to download and utilize a different browser. I use Google Chrome and like it much better than IE. My brother-in-law helped do updates to my computer and added Google Chrome; there are no costs for using it.

I also agree that the weather is having an effect upon how the internet is running. Just like cable & dish; you have to expect problems with weather.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 425
Points 9,220
Pamela replied on Fri, Apr 12 2013 11:22 AM

Barbara:
I would think that has a payimg member I should not have to pay to take the quilting classroom classes

Barbara,

I'm not a paying member of QCA, so I'm not familiar with the classes. However, I belong to several guilds and members still have to pay for any classes the guild sponsors. Someone has to pay the teacher. I would think that QCA operates the same way. This is really the same as a quilt guild, just online. My guild has a newsletter, QCA has a magazine. etc.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,584
Points 26,505
Debbie replied on Fri, Apr 12 2013 12:44 PM

Barbara:
still like my idea of one or two with a membership , then I might not object to paying for more classes

Angele and Barb - I'm with you guys on this.  I haven't done any classes, either becauseI'm too cheap!  I thought that was part of the perks of membership, too.

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 186
Points 3,655

I use google chrome, not that this site told me to. It was on a new laptop I got as a gift. I decided to check it out. I will never go back to IE. IE is so slow compared  to google chrome. I just can not stand to use it. 

Every site I have been on works for better now!

Page 2 of 2 (19 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use