rated by 0 users
This post has 18 Replies | 6 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,794
Points 31,645
Annie replied on Mon, Apr 15 2013 11:13 AM

Maggie aka Grandma Sunshine:

I always use Safari and have noticed a remarkable decline recently in the speed of loading pages. This only happens with this site. My Safari works well with all of my other sites. Hmmm I think they may have more than one browser that is incompatible with their site. That doesn't make them very user friendly. For the Mac users, I have too much invested in my Apple products to choose this site over my iMac, iPad and iPhone. Safari is a very popular browser so I'm not sure what their thinking is to tell people to use Chrome or Foxfire. They really need to fix this issue. 

Maggie,

I'm with you, ,love my MAC but have gotten so frustrated with the slowness of this site that I haven't been on in days maybe weeks.  I never thought it might be a Safari issue.  I have Chrome downloaded on my MAC, going to give that a try and see if pages load faster, otherwise, I might have to say good bye  :(

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 1
Points 20
Linda replied on Fri, May 3 2013 7:33 PM

I have downloaded that awful Google Chrome (which I am busting to delete as soon as someone from here answers my question and allows me to become a premium member!) and I still can't get premium membership to your site. I have also emailed again and again to FogBugz and have had no reply - I am sooooo frustrated - maybe someone will listen here - pleeeeaaassse

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 778,070

Hi Linda,

I'm sorry to hear you are having so many troubles with the site. Please call 888-253-0203 or email us at admin@quiltersclubofamerica.com so we can help you with your account. 

Thank you for your patience.

QCA Mandy

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 424
Points 8,455
tnmtgrl replied on Tue, May 7 2013 7:35 AM

The problem lies with Internet Explorer version 10.....it does not work with the QCA website....if you have an older computer running IE 9 or below then you will be OK as long as you do not upgrade to IE10.

newport, tennessee

"may there always be work for your hands to do"

Page 2 of 2 (19 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use