Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 591
Points 9,370
Joyce Posted: Sun, Apr 7 2013 7:37 PM

This week will be busy finding all those papers & receipts needed to do our taxes.  With so much happening with my mom being sick and then passing couple weeks ago.  I don't think we have ever been this late.  After that task is finished and in the mail I need to start cleaning and getting rid of clutter.  I hope to get back to quilting soon too.

Spent a week and half in Ohio with my daughter & dgc.  Needed the space for a while so I could go downstairs where mom lived. Sure do miss her.

Came back home sick.  Doctor put me on all rest over the weekend and meds.  Worst case of bronchitis I have ever had she said.  I have to agree.  This too shall pass.  God is in Control.  Have a great week everyone.  Missed reading all the good stuff while I was gone.

Joyce

• | Post Points: 0
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sun, Apr 7 2013 11:04 PM

Have fun with taxes.  We owed $2000 - ouch!  No fabric shopping for a while.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,507
Points 30,670
Diana replied on Mon, Apr 8 2013 4:34 AM

I paid my taxes last week.  At least it was only $300.  I upped the amount withheld from my pension last year so I came pretty close to the amount owed.  I'll be closer next year since my increase was in Feb. last year.  At least I moved out of NY almost 8 years ago and I'm not paying their huge taxes too.  Tn. has no personal income taxes except on dividends and interest.    I hate this time of year with taxes and  pollen driving my allergies crazy.   

Diana in East Tn. 

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use